MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

We are drafting Dexter McCLuster. Sparano talks about McCluster the exact same way he talks about Cobbs.

And we all know Cobbs is Sprarano's favorite player.

Sparano celebrating a fG once again...

And then you have TS getting pumped up about a field goal...lol definitely feels like we're watching a Dolphins game.

Tebow is such garbage in a conventional offense.

he's totally useless

Thing is McCluster is looking like a second round pick. They have to do some serious work in FA to be able to spend the pick on McCluster. Cause we cannot be making luxury picks. Pat White remember.

Tebow looks bad, hope he can play FB or TE.

not trying to bash him, but his throwing motions seems slow, not that authority you expect from an elite QB. I kept thinking at looks like the former qb for the jaguars out there

I'd like to see McCluster at WR. I think he could play that role well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see McCluster on PR, I cannot take another year with Bess returning punts.

McCluster had a pretty good week, and I assume he'll shine at the combine. Its gonna be very interesting seeing where he falls in april because of his size and the success of chris johnson this year who had similar concerns of size.

Guys remember we face the Lions this year, This is good thing for the Fins to take a look at how they do things.

Holding a no freaking call defitnetly feeling like a fins game.

Back
Top Bottom