Merged: Spurrier to Miami Stories/Rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Spurrier to Miami Stories/Rumors

Steve Spurrier's offense + Randy Shannon's Defense = NASTY.

Nick is God said:
Why would he leave South Carolina? Is it not working for him there?

Steve Spurrier and South Carolina is like Schiano and Rutgers . . . I mean they could have all the power in the world at their current schools and have winning programs, but both know that comming to Miami u are in a HUGE area for talent and have the best oppurtunity to get national respect and go after a championship. Their are only a few programs that get true national attention from just about everybody, and Miami is one of them.

Spurrier to Miami That's a perfect fit. The no class coach and the no class program. Their should be an imediate love fest!

Not to mention that will take all of the pressure off of Saban in that city!!!

MikeO said:
Spurrier to Miami That's a perfect fit. The no class coach and the no class program. Their should be an imediate love fest!

:sidelol:

MikeO said:

dang Mike...you NEVER let an opportunity to slam get by you...:shakeno:

cnc66 said:
dang Mike...you NEVER let an opportunity to slam get by you...:shakeno:

I do my best! :cooldude:

MikeO said:
I do my best! :cooldude:

Your best is pretty pathetic.

BTW - still waiting for a response on the ACC thread. But judging by your "slam miami at all costs" attitude, I don't expect an intelligent response.

Miami reportedly set to target Spurrier

Hurricanes expected to fire Coker, then give look to Game****s coach

The University of Miami is expected to fire Larry Coker as head coach this week, and the Hurricanes reportedly have a high-profile target to replace him: South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier.

Spurrier is the leading candidate to replace Coker, ESPN reported Sunday, citing an unnamed source close to the situation.

Miami is 5-6 and plays Boston College on Thursday. The Hurricanes will miss a bowl game if they lose to the Golden Eagles, and the university probably will fire Coker after the game, ESPN reported.

Spurrier is interested in the opening, should it happen, ESPN reported, citing an unnamed person close to the coach. The former Florida coach believes he could win a national championship at Miami, ESPN reported.

Some top trustees and boosters have targeted Spurrier as their top choice, ESPN reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15801939/

Use the ignore button guys, it's made my finheaven experience so much more enjoyable without his biased remarks.

Caps said:
Use the ignore button guys, it's made my finheaven experience so much more enjoyable without his biased remarks.

YEP!! Just put me on IGNORE.

It solves everything and ends these petty discussions.

Take his advice. PUT ME ON IGNORE!

and to the other guy I don't know what "ACC THREAD" you are talking about or response to what you are expecting.

man...this would sure bring the rivalries back into alignment. Bobbah is hershey squirtin' his PJ's this morning over this... jus when he thought it was safe...

Back
Top Bottom