Merged: Spurrier to Miami Stories/Rumors | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Spurrier to Miami Stories/Rumors

I wonder what effect Spurrier can have on Kyle Wright.

Damn, I miss Ken Dorsey. :( No other Miami QB can match his fire and heart.

Vertical Limit said:
I wonder what effect Spurrier can have on Kyle Wright.

Damn, I miss Ken Dorsey. :( No other Miami QB can match his fire and heart.

Kyle Definitely has the arm for the vertical passing game, I still think he can be a good player if he is coached right.

I also have faith in Kirby Freeman, we held him back way to much last week and when we finally let him throw it was a 70+ yard TD. He threw the INT but IMO the game was already out of reach and he was just forcing it.

Sam Shields would also benefit from it. Heck even Baby J would, right now no-one respects our passing game and they just stack the line.

Perfect23 said:
spurrier aint getting fired

Yeah, we kind of figured that.

He can be HIRED and that's what we're talking about.

Alex44 said:
But Randy Shannon does so if he stays on the staff that wont be a problem
As long as they keep him (Shannon) as defensive coordinator, then it might work out with Steve as head coach.

:tantrum:Whoa, I would rather eat pukeburgers, than have Spurrier's visor tantrums roaming the Miami sideline (unless of course he wants to be gatorade boy). Not a chance.

DonShula84 said:
I cant see Spurrier coming in and not bringing his guys with him. That includes d-coordinator

The thing is there arent many better defensive guys in the country, and I hope Steve sees that and keeps Shannon

Rumor: Spurrier to Miami

I heard from a reliable source that the ole ball coach Steve Spurrier got offered to coach up Miami. I don't like this move at all. The leash was way too short with Saban, and plus Spurrier floundered badly on his first NFL stint. What do you guys think?

NDIrishPhinPhan said:
I heard from a reliable source that the ole ball coach Steve Spurrier got offered to coach up Miami. I don't like this move at all. The leash was way too short with Saban, and plus Spurrier floundered badly on his first NFL stint. What do you guys think?

HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom