Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

clear.gif

No offense, man, but I like the ones from the first page a bit better.
Not a big fan of your sun.

Does anyone know the status on the uniform/logo change? It was announced in August that Wayne has retained the services of the company that did the uniforms for the Chargers.

Of course...The annual "our logo is about to change" post. It might well be, but forgive me if I am skeptical. Every year we go thru this and every year (except one minor change in 96 or 97) its the same.

I hate how they scrapped the orange jerseys, sure they looked a bit ugly but i actually liked em and we were 2-0 whenever we had them on which was a great come-from-behind win when Jay Fiedler came back into the game, and that big upset win over the patriots a few years back

agreed.

if they're not going to lose that horrendous aqua color, don't bother changing anything at all.

exactly. i hope they are. i mean we dont even wear aqua no more and apparently its due to the heat but still its another excuse to get rid of em.

exactly. i hope they are. i mean we dont even wear aqua no more and apparently its due to the heat but still its another excuse to get rid of em.
i'm a die-hard dolphin fan and this will be my team forever, but i've never liked the color aqua. don't get me wrong though, i appreciate the history of the uniform and what it means to this organization, but if the change is going to be half-assed, don't even bother making it at all.

like i mentioned in a previous post, i think they should keep the aqua color, but use it as their secondary, as a highlight. then use their navy secondary as the primary. i've seen some people mention adding silver or gray...why not?

i'm a fan of the giants' look and i wish we would go in that direction instead of just copying the new-wave style the broncos and vikes currently use.

btw, i'm currently trying to locate this navy blue jersey the dolphins sold as an alternate (like the orange alts), but i can't find it now. i know i wasn't seeing things as my brother bought one when they came out. :lol:

anyone have a pic?

Im ready for a serious logo/jersey change. What has this current one brought us, shame and heartache...

That's why we're going back to the old, original logo. It brought us two SB's and the only undefeated season.....

i'm a die-hard dolphin fan and this will be my team forever, but i've never liked the color aqua. don't get me wrong though, i appreciate the history of the uniform and what it means to this organization, but if the change is going to be half-assed, don't even bother making it at all.

like i mentioned in a previous post, i think they should keep the aqua color, but use it as their secondary, as a highlight. then use their navy secondary as the primary. i've seen some people mention adding silver or gray...why not?

i'm a fan of the giants' look and i wish we would go in that direction instead of just copying the new-wave style the broncos and vikes currently use.

naw i dont liek the giants look too simple. I like the broncos look or the vikes or panthers. somethign NICE to look at not SIMPLE n BLAHH

naw i dont liek the giants look too simple. I like the broncos look or the vikes or panthers. somethign NICE to look at not SIMPLE n BLAHH
idk, the giants managed to create like a "modern old-school" look (if that makes any sense). i think they're perfect. and i love their alternates.

all i want is the change from aqua to navy, that's all :D oh, and i want the logo change to the one posted on the previous page.

i would hate navy jersey. The dolphins are 40+ years old. To change the colors now would be pointless. Im probually the only one who hated the Navy jerseys they had for sale at one time

i would hate navy jersey. The dolphins are 40+ years old. To change the colors now would be pointless. Im probually the only one who hated the Navy jerseys they had for sale at one time

No, you're not the only one Jt. :winkwink:

naw i dindt like em either.

it was wack.

Back
Top Bottom