Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

i really hope if a new logo is coming it looks a lot like this
dolphinsnewnd7-1.gif

dolphinswhitemonody8-1.gif

dolphinsconcepthr5-1.gif

I love that design! who ever made it did an amazing job! something like that would be sick
Those are really sick!

I've never seen a confirmation link from a credible source.

(didn't go through that entire 13-page thread)

nah

those jerseys look to old (it reminds me of the movie semi pro)(old spice commercial)lol

they should just change aqua to dark green like the eagles:up:

Those are really sick!

I love this one also. In fact, I am having a custom made color decal logo for my truck back window and it is the one you have in your post. The uniforms are the BOMB love them to death. This is want we should go to. I have been a fan for 26 years and used to love the old ones. So please Dolphins Organization bring this one version back. It is awesome!!

nah

those jerseys look to old (it reminds me of the movie semi pro)(old spice commercial)lol

they should just change aqua to dark green like the eagles:up:

Dark Green??? Blah!! The whole history of the franchise is around the aqua and orange. I personally think a change to dark green would be horrendous, historically speaking.

Stole your pic and added some color... what do you think?
Kind of reminds me of the WVU unis.

clear.gif

Attachments

• dolphins.jpg
    dolphins.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 206
Appreciate the effort, but those uniforms look too much like the ones we had in the late '80's, even down to the lighter aqua.

And I think the sun looks too much like a hex nut.

Yeah, I like the 80's jerseys, so that's kind of what I was going for :tongue:

and hahaha, you know that dolphins love hex nuts...everyone knows that!

Back
Top Bottom