Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

But the NFL logo itself is changing and they haven't instituted that on the site either. I'm guessing there must be a predetermined date when all the changes go into effect.

Refresh my memory, what has been the timetable for unveiling recent changes (Chargers, Vikings), has it been before or after the draft? I remember the Cardinals leaking their new logo the season before the change, and it was worn in the Pro Bowl...

the NFL logo is scheduled to be unveiled at the draft....and if you look at that hat that was linked to at the top of this page, the NEW NFL logo is on the back of that hat.

edit - this picture:

clear.gif

This logo on the draft hat is the same logo we have now. The only difference is the lighter color. This is because of the fabric. The NFL would not unveil a team's new logo before the team announces it.

The NFL is well aware of the Dolphins changing the logo they had 1 year advanced notice. The logo will be what I previously described. It will be our alternate logo.

This is the logo that is going to be used with a slightly lighter color and the sun ring. I personally think it is very classy and cute.

:woot:

Attachments

• 100px-Dolphins_5.gif
    100px-Dolphins_5.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 129
This is the logo that is going to be used with a slightly lighter color and the sun ring. I personally think it is very classy and cute.

didnt you say it was going to have orange highlighting the dolphin instead of navy?

well heres my idea based on what you've said...if it indeed has orange outlining i can try my best to put that on him without makin it look awful to give us an idea...haha

i combined the old school sun that stood out a bit more with the new dolphin. chances are the orange would be brighter and well it probably wont have the lines sticking out either.

the other is one without the lines

Attachments

• newlogo.JPG
    newlogo.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 114
  • newlogo2.JPG
    newlogo2.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 107

Well 'm glad that we are going to have a "cute: logo, as if people don't already make fun of us.

That being said I am for a change. We need a fresh start, and to get away from the losing trend that has proceeded us the last lot of years. My only question is, can I get a confirmed report that we are definatly changing the logo and uniform?

Well 'm glad that we are going to have a "cute: logo, as if people don't already make fun of us.

That being said I am for a change. We need a fresh start, and to get away from the losing trend that has proceeded us the last lot of years. My only question is, can I get a confirmed report that we are definatly changing the logo and uniform?

No you can't. Because there hasn't been a confirmed report. That's why I brought this thread back from page 7 or something like that, to see if anyone had heard any confirmation.
I an beginning to think there will be no change.

Change is imminent.

The draft logo looks good to me. I think what hurts the current logo on the helmet is the darker color and the Dolphin looks constipated.

That and dropping the navy blue and replacing with coral orange is the way to go. Classic, Cute and Spunky.

Teams fear players they dont fear uniforms or logos.

Who is afraid of the Flying Elvis?

Change is imminent.

The draft logo looks good to me. I think what hurts the current logo on the helmet is the darker color and the Dolphin looks constipated.

That and dropping the navy blue and replacing with coral orange is the way to go. Classic, Cute and Spunky.

Teams fear players they dont fear uniforms or logos.

Who is afraid of the Flying Elvis?
clear.gif

The logo with the dolphin carrying the football looks simply ridiculous. We already have a cartoonish logo, that would just be the icing on the cake for us to have a logo that looks even more pathetic.

What the h*** is happening here!! They said the logo will be this oneView attachment 4092 now what's going on. Jesus this team is starting to play tricks with us. I have already ordered this logo to be made for my car. Unbeliveable!!!

Back
Top Bottom