Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

We should completely redo the logo and make an aerodynamic type of logo that wraps around to the back of the helmet. Any variation of the current logo looks like more of the same!!

I know a lot of you hate the dolphins with the football and even the current logo all together...but, I'd kind of like something like this.... (I did it in paint quickly, lol)

clear.gif

Attachments

• dolphins1.jpg
    dolphins1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 198
What the h*** is happening here!! They said the logo will be this oneView attachment 4092 now what's going on. Jesus this team is starting to play tricks with us. I have already ordered this logo to be made for my car. Unbeliveable!!!
no one said that was the offical logo, some just said they wish that would be the logo, or something on the lines of it

no one said that was the offical logo, some just said they wish that would be the logo, or something on the lines of it

I can't remember which paper it was but they said they were thinking in going back to the old school logo. I know this is right because someone post it on the boards showing so. Then on the miamidolphins website they said that they will be unveiling it soon. Who are we to believe? Oh, well I can't change my order. It sure is going to look cherry even if it's not and I can be different. I am having a custom made window decal exactly the of my size truck window.

Last edited by a moderator:
td music

they need to play k. c. and the sunshine band when we score tds people wake up!:up: :hi5:

New Logo/New Jerseys

Has anybody heard any thing about the new logo and the new jersey and when they are coming out.

:sidelol:

This weekly installment on the main board continues.

I can't remember which paper it was but they said they were thinking in going back to the old school logo. I know this is right because someone post it on the boards showing so. Then on the miamidolphins website they said that they will be unveiling it soon. Who are we to believe? Oh, well I can't change my order. It sure is going to look cherry even if it's not and I can be different. I am having a custom made window decal exactly the of my size truck window.

wait, what? where? I didn't see anything about that on the website.

What the h*** is happening here!! They said the logo will be this oneView attachment 4092 now what's going on. Jesus this team is starting to play tricks with us. I have already ordered this logo to be made for my car. Unbeliveable!!!

:lol:

Dude, someone on THIS site made that logo.

There's always a brigade on here trying to play dress up Barbie and there's nothing to any of it.

That would be cool I like the old logos and jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom