MERGED: T.O. Skips Bills Voluntary Workout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. Skips Bills Voluntary Workout

its voluntary guys... would you really want to be in buffalo 2 months before you had to? im sure hes working out at his personal place just like pennington is

Thats the problem with TO. He's a distraction even if he isnt doing anything. Its probably not a big deal that he missed the workout but the media is going to make it into a story because of who he is and things he has done before.

I don't think it's a big deal personally but because it's Terrell Eldorado Owens I beleive it's a VERY big deal. Everyone knows the headache he brings to the table and anything that will get the media talking about Terrell will get the media talking to the Buffalo players and that will get the players talking amongst themselves in the locker room.

It's the first little crack in the dam in my opinion.

Heres to TO destroying the already destroyed Bills...:hi5:

How do you destroy something that already destroyed??? Is it the re-extra destroyed?

it was a joke...hes just going to destroy them more then they already are lol

T. O. No Show

It may have already started in Buffalo with TO not showing up for a voluntary mini camp. Maybe this is a harbringer of thing to come.

well Buffalo was seriously getting better but Owens is going to make them take a step backwards and might even ruin Trent Edwards development, setting the team way back

Aaaaaaaaaaand you all overreacted badly.

Terrell Owens has a pretty good reason for missing the start of the Bills' voluntary offseason conditioning program this week.

The star receiver is in Washington, D.C., attending the sixth annual National Alzheimer's Gala. He'll receive the Alzheimer's Association's first Young Champions Award on Wednesday night for raising awareness in the fight against the disease. Owens' grandmother has Alzheimer's.

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=10068257

Aaaaaaaaaaand you all overreacted badly.

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=10068257
I guess not.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/bills/2009-03-25-owens-comments_N.htm

The newly-signed receiver, who missed the start of the team's voluntary offseason program this week, said he's more comfortable following his normal offseason routine of individual workouts.

"I talked to coach (Dick) Jauron prior to the start of the workouts about that," said Owens, who was honored Wednesday evening with an award at an Alzheimer's Association gala. "Right now if there's nothing mandatory that I have to be a part of, then I won't intend to be there."
Ouch!

I guess I'm failing to miss what the problem is?

Are you guys saying he wont be in shape?

I guess I'm failing to miss what the problem is?

Are you guys saying he wont be in shape?

Failing to to see the problem or intentionally ignoring it? I think the latter. Are you seriously going to pretend that TO has no issues? That his personality isn't a major problem? That his attitude sucks? There are so many things wrong with this guy and all Bill fans want us to do is stand around going, "ooooo, ahhhhhhh, it's TO the, greates football player ever" simply because he signed with the Bills?

Stop it, the guy has enormous talent no one is denying that, but his age, the team he now plays for and all the baggage he carries is far more of a problem than his diminishing talent can make up for. Sure the Bills are better, but are they 25 year old TO better? Hellllll no!

Don't forget Randy Moss is in the division and no one if falling apart in fear of him. TO is better than anyone you now have, but is that saying much? Not really. The Bills have far more issuses than TO can solve, you desperately need a new coaching staff foremost. And Trent better not make a mistake, cause TO will destroy any confidence Edwards may have.

Back
Top Bottom