MERGED: T.O. Skips Bills Voluntary Workout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. Skips Bills Voluntary Workout

The more time TO stays out of the locker room the healthier it is for the team as a whole. Personally I wish he was in camp starting trouble in thier locker room. The sooner the better.

So you should be happy then, T.O.is working out with the team in Buffalo.

Where will Trent find the time to throw the ball with your aboslutely awful Oline protecting him?? Hell Bill fans thin Jason Peters is the best LT in the league and he gave up 11.5 sacks last year, I don't care how much camp he missed, giving up 11.5 sacks? That's a joke! Trent will be on his back more than a vegas hooker. The Bills will have more talent at the WR position, but that won't help an otherwise awful team that's poorly coached and managed.

Good thing Trent Edwards doesn't take many sacks.

I read this board all the time, why is it you only post about the Bills and Clay Aiken, I mean John Beck?

Dont other things about the Dolphins interest you?

I love how all you Miami fans are doing everything possible to convince yourselves that Owens and Evans aren't going to absolutely wreak havoc on your awful secondary.

I hereby formally invite you to Finheaven this coming year for the games. We had many Bills fans on the board talking much junk before the first game. There was not a twitter from even one Bills fan the second game. Not one.

Trent Edwards went from god to goat in about 0.5 seconds. I monitored BillsZone through much of the year, so don't tell me that's not true.

I hereby formally invite you to Finheaven this coming year for the games. We had many Bills fans on the board talking much junk before the first game. There was not a twitter from even one Bills fan the second game. Not one.

Trent Edwards went from god to goat in about 0.5 seconds. I monitored BillsZone through much of the year, so don't tell me that's not true.

I was here.

How dumb are Bills fans to think their 7-9 teams that beat Miami 7 out of 8 games was better than Miami entering last year? Especially after you dump Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.

You guys had a great year, but lets not forget you were terrible before that.

I was here.

How dumb are Bills fans to think their 7-9 teams that beat Miami 7 out of 8 games was better than Miami entering last year? Especially after you dump Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.

You guys had a great year, but lets not forget you were terrible before that.

No argument we were terrible year before last.My point was all this pontificating about Trent Edwards and the chances of tearing us apart seem laughable in the face of the Bills debacle of a season. The Bills have deep issues that start at the top and go down. This TO pickup smacks of a desperate FO move to drum up excitement for a Franchise in deep trouble.

So you should be happy then, T.O.is working out with the team in Buffalo.

I stand by what I said, I am all for TO getting into camp and starting to influence those fresh young minds as soon as possible.

No argument we were terrible year before last.My point was all this pontificating about Trent Edwards and the chances of tearing us apart seem laughable in the face of the Bills debacle of a season. The Bills have deep issues that start at the top and go down. This TO pickup smacks of a desperate FO move to drum up excitement for a Franchise in deep trouble.

People keep saying it was a desperate move to sign T.O., we offered Coles that same amount of money just 2 days before we signed Owens. We had Galloway in for a visit.

Yeah, we needed a spark to our franchise to sell tickets, but I doubt the Bills were thinking that, if they didn't go hard after Coles then maybe I would think that. You don't keep Dick Jauron if your worried about selling tickets. They could have rehired Mike Mularkey and the fans would have been more excited.

We will see what happens this year, I don't have high expectations. Im just glad that the season will atleast be more exciting, it could be good and it could be bad.

Or the Bills signed a HOF receiver to help out one of the most undrrated receivers in football. Besides the Fins, titans, and Bears, there maybe wasn't a worst receiving core than yours.

And the Bills sold out every game again last season. Can you guys say the same?

Or the Bills signed a HOF receiver to help out one of the most undrrated receivers in football. Besides the Fins, titans, and Bears, there maybe wasn't a worst receiving core than yours.

Im not really sure where you get your information from but according to NFL.com we were ranked 10th in passing last season while the Bills were ranked 22. Our recievers played respectable football last season. They played well enough to win the division. Our recievers had equal credit in our sucess last season as our RB's who ranked 11th overall. That is pretty balanced and certainly respectable numbers on both sides of the offense. For the record we had more sucess on the ground and in the air then the Bills.

They did?

Well then what were all those empty seats glaring out for anyone to see in the Toronto game?

Hum maybe all those seats were empty because the billy fans all went to the pisser at the same time...

Yeah,, that's it!
:rolleyes2:

Marino1983

They did?

Well then what were all those empty seats glaring out for anyone to see in the Toronto game?

Hum maybe all those seats were empty because the billy fans all went to the pisser at the same time...

Yeah,, that's it!
:rolleyes2:

Marino1983

The Toronto game?

Yeah, we really wanted to sell out that game for Toronto.

People keep saying it was a desperate move to sign T.O., we offered Coles that same amount of money just 2 days before we signed Owens. We had Galloway in for a visit.

Yeah, we needed a spark to our franchise to sell tickets, but I doubt the Bills were thinking that, if they didn't go hard after Coles then maybe I would think that. You don't keep Dick Jauron if your worried about selling tickets. They could have rehired Mike Mularkey and the fans would have been more excited.

We will see what happens this year, I don't have high expectations. Im just glad that the season will atleast be more exciting, it could be good and it could be bad.

Your team has been 7-9 for the last three years, what have the Bills done this offseason to improve? Added TO? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Some 3rd string Olinemen? You can't can't claim your teams building through the draft, cause your young players aren't helping. So what is it you don't see about a Bills team just spinning their wheels?

The Bills are the only team in the division who don't run the 3-4 and your teams record against the division was what, 0-6? Your QB has yet to have a winning season or a season that can be labled "good". Your team now has one of the worst players in the league at destroying QB's and you simoly refuse to accept that. All you want to do is focus on the psotive that comes from TO, but he's been showing signs of slowing the last two years and now he goes to a team that doesn't win divisions, make playoff games or battle for wildcards.

Lets be honest here, Miami may have had a 3 0r 4 year stretch of bad seasons, but the Bills are working on a decade of bad seasons, yet you want us to think the Bills are gonna compete when the 7-9 Bills team of the past three years is vertually unchanged heading into the draft???? Please stop it, the Bills are awful and have been for a very long time.

The only thing I can think of to add to this thread is; WIDE RIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom