MERGED: T.O. Skips Bills Voluntary Workout | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. Skips Bills Voluntary Workout

I love the Bills fans on here.

"All is well! All is well!!"

Hahahaha

I love how all you Miami fans are doing everything possible to convince yourselves that Owens and Evans aren't going to absolutely wreak havoc on your awful secondary.

Since you guys care so much, Owens was in Buffalo a couple days ago and went up to Toronto also to have some fun this weekend. He was at the Raptors game with some Bills players.

I love how all you Miami fans are doing everything possible to convince yourselves that Owens and Evans aren't going to absolutely wreak havoc on your awful secondary.
How are they going to wreak havoc when they have NO quarterback to throw the ball to them? Lets not forget the offensive line is in transition and the star running back is likely going to be suspended for a portion of the season.

On top of that, on defense you can't get pressure on the QB, so Owens and Evans may not even have that many snaps during games. I am not worried, because I see another sweep for the Dolphins.

How are they going to wreak havoc when they have NO quarterback to throw the ball to them? Lets not forget the offensive line is in transition and the star running back is likely going to be suspended for a portion of the season.

On top of that, on defense you can't get pressure on the QB, so Owens and Evans may not even have that many snaps during games. I am not worried, because I see another sweep for the Dolphins.

Yeah, I didnt expect anything from Miami last year either.

Trent Edwards does do something good, that is complete passes. All he has to do is do that again and he should have a good year.

Not worried about missing Lynch for a game or 2, Fred Jackson is a good player. We need a backup for him though. Im sure the Bills will pass a lot early.

Hopefully Aaron Schobel can have a Joey Porter type turn around and produce some sacks.

I love how you goat fans are convinced that owens and evans are going to click considering they have NO offensive line to protect edwards who is just starting his 2nd season as a starting qb. The billys also will lose lynch possibly for 4 games.. How in the heck can you claim that owens and evans will wreck havoc on anyone's secondary when they have YET to even practice together?

Are you blind to what T O has done all through his career?

And it is funny how Miami has upgraded their secondary this off season but you claim that they are awful while owens has yet to run a pattern in goatville but he is going to wreck havoc...:lol:

Marino1983

Since you guys care so much, Owens was in Buffalo a couple days ago and went up to Toronto also to have some fun this weekend. He was at the Raptors game with some Bills players.

Speaking for myself I could give a rats-@$$ about owens....

The minute I heard your billy's signed the jerk I jumped for joy...

Anyone who really and truly believes T O will grow up and play the game like a professional football player needs a reality check!

I can find 3 pretty descent qb's that can attest to the team atmosphere owens will flush over a 53 man roster!

Marino1983

69 catches, 1052 yards, and 10 touchdowns. If T.O. even provides the Bills with 3/4 of that production this year our offense will be greatly improved.

69 catches, 1052 yards, and 10 touchdowns. If T.O. even provides the Bills with 3/4 of that production this year our offense will be greatly improved.
But he is "declining." You have to go back over twenty years to find a Dolphin receiver who is been even remotely as consistent as Owens has been over the last couple years, but...

You forgot to mention that T O is on his 4th roster, has thrown every starting qb he played with under the bus and has an ego that size of niagra falls...

Like I posted,,, Owens is a top 10 wr in this league with a mind of a 10 year old!

LOL

Marino1983

ummm....look at TO's production and look at the team he played for....
Dallas: great 0-line, Good QB...until Dec. anyway, great running game, lots of weapons in the passing game.

Buffalo: NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Not worried at all.

I'm sure you were one of those guys calling Trent Edwards a Pro Bowl quarterback after starting the season 5-0. The Bills are trash and will once again be at the bottom of the AFC East.

Yeah, I didnt expect anything from Miami last year either.

Trent Edwards does do something good, that is complete passes. All he has to do is do that again and he should have a good year.

Not worried about missing Lynch for a game or 2, Fred Jackson is a good player. We need a backup for him though. Im sure the Bills will pass a lot early.

Hopefully Aaron Schobel can have a Joey Porter type turn around and produce some sacks.

Trent Edwards and good year in the same sentence just sounds funny. Edwards started the season out good and then slowly faded into mediocrity. Please don't compare that terrible offensive line, mediocre quarterback, suspended running back, and TO to the 2008 Miami Dolphins.

Where will Trent find the time to throw the ball with your aboslutely awful Oline protecting him?? Hell Bill fans thin Jason Peters is the best LT in the league and he gave up 11.5 sacks last year, I don't care how much camp he missed, giving up 11.5 sacks? That's a joke! Trent will be on his back more than a vegas hooker. The Bills will have more talent at the WR position, but that won't help an otherwise awful team that's poorly coached and managed.

The more time TO stays out of the locker room the healthier it is for the team as a whole. Personally I wish he was in camp starting trouble in thier locker room. The sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom