Merged: Tedd Ginn Jr. Pro Day results! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Tedd Ginn Jr. Pro Day results!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
pixel-1.gif

Ted Ginn ran three forties in the 4.38-4.42 range at his Pro Day Wednesday, according to Scout.com.

Ginn reportedly ran six routes during pass-catching drills and fell on five of them before the workout was called off. We've confirmed that it's been raining in Columbus, but no other explanation for the slips has been given. Ginn had been struggling with a sprained foot.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Im sure Mueller will take a long look at Ginn if Quinn is taken by Detroit or the Browns.

you can tell he's not healthy, he runs alot faster than that.

looks like he will probaly fall in the draft.

I stiill think does are not bad forties with him being injured... Hopefully he falls to the second round....

Speed is everything to this prospect 4.38-4.42 is excellent but not worthy of a #9 pick especially with his slight build. Lots of receivers run in this range. Some considerably larger than him. Hagans ran a 4.42 @ the combine last year and he's a much bigger guy. And hagans didn't set the world on fire last year.

yea tho you can tel he is not healthy...... he runs in late 4.2 to early 4.3 .... hopefully he is healthy and can prove to teams that he will make a impact.

Maybe it was the rain.... but I don't get why he would even try to run if he wasn't healthy. He'll have more workouts.

Maybe they can get him later on now. He has another workout on the 16th doesn't he? Still that hurts...

I can't believe you Ginn Jr fans are still making excuses for him. I'm glad you're not our GM. 4.2 - 4.3 range? Nope... he'll be drafted in the bottom 1/3 of the 1st rd.

Three months after an ankle injury...4.38 doesn't cut it.

Pete, I have had an ankle that took a full year before it could be trusted... I also have had a broken foot, on the other leg, that was five weeks in a cast, four more on crutches...

Well he's obviously not healthy if you've ever seen him play he's that kind of player. Picking him at 9 is a different story. I would say that the best bet we've got now is the underrated Davis form LSU.

Back
Top Bottom