Merged: Tedd Ginn Jr. Pro Day results! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Tedd Ginn Jr. Pro Day results!

I just jope he slides all the way to the second round. Would be real nice to snag him then.....

Why does all this attention focused on Ginn by the phins brass remind me of the hillbilly napoleon & Braylon Edwards?

TG, Jr is not as polished as Santonio was last yr IMO. While I could live w/ Holmes @ 16 last yr, Ginn at 9 is a mistake.

If Mueller & Cam want to go after a Buckeye WR then take Gonzales in the 2nd or 3rd. The more I research the more I like Jason Hill from Washington St. Taking him @ 40 would be quite the coup.

Well it just means we get to see Young and Ginn hook up mkore often :).

Pete, I have had an ankle that took a full year before it could be trusted... I also have had a broken foot, on the other leg, that was five weeks in a cast, four more on crutches...

I'm sorry to hear your bad news....but either his injury was very bad....or he doesn't run as fast as we all thought.

Just a thought....if he had that serious an injury of his ankle....why wasn't he wearing a boot...or walking with a crutch....yet at the combine....he had nothing on...and thats what a month and a half ago? Lets see what he does on the 16th.

I stiill think does are not bad forties with him being injured... Hopefully he falls to the second round....

I'd cry. Hjoepfully a mcneal type of asteal from last year.

Don't mind typos on phone.

4.38 is fast but so slow since we know its ginn loll pretty funny. But why is the injury still there? Been a while now

We wouldn't get him in the second round, but there's a chance that we could get him sometime around the late first round before or after Kansas City. Could be a huge steal if that happens.

As for the nine selection, Levi Brown gains a little steam, but probably the most likely could be a trade down at a sub-value chart rate.

Speed is everything to this prospect 4.38-4.42 is excellent but not worthy of a #9 pick especially with his slight build. Lots of receivers run in this range. Some considerably larger than him. Hagans ran a 4.42 @ the combine last year and he's a much bigger guy. And hagans didn't set the world on fire last year.

The difference could be in the 10yrd split and the swan like grace at which he makes cuts going full speed.

Pete said:
I'm sorry to hear your bad news....but either his injury was very bad....or he doesn't run as fast as we all thought.

Just a thought....if he had that serious an injury of his ankle....why wasn't he wearing a boot...or walking with a crutch....yet at the combine....he had nothing on...and thats what a month and a half ago? Lets see what he does on the 16th.

I have no answer Pete, I was only relating personal experiance with injuries in those places... my ankle failed at invariably the worse times with no warning .. it just turned...

Good. This should make it a fact that Ginn will not be taken at 9 by Miami. I've seen some mocks with him going as low as 32 to the Colts. Hopefully with this bad time (for him) he will slide to 40.

Guys Ginn is about a 4.38-4.4 guy....but thats misleading..

read an article last year about Ginn, Nate Clements, and Galloway working out together and as far as 40's Clements won like 7 outta 10 over both!! With Ginn winning 2 and Galloway(old now) winning one....

BUT they ran the 100 5 times and Ginn won all 5 times!! ANd I think it he won 2 of them by 15 yards or more!!!

Anyone who has watched Ginn knows his speed is good for about 20 yards, but he has that extra gear he kicks in after that..and THATS what seperates him from everyone else...

This guy will ba an elite return man with the potential to be a great Wr....

Either way he's an offensive weapon defense have to acount for..He will NOT slip far if at all in the draft believe me.

We will not draft Ginn... I promise. A reciever would be nice, but it's total back burner in the early rounds for us. We don't even have an offensive line yet.

While I agree we don't draft Ginn I also feel that we don't spend a 1st round pick on OLine. It's not Randy, Cam, or Houck's style. McNeill is an aberration but look at Shane Olivea who's the starting RT for the Chargers and was drafted in the 7th round. Hardwick is the starting C and was drafted in the 3rd round. Levi Brown is nice but I don't think he'll be a Fin.

Back
Top Bottom