Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

For all of his stats and accomplishments if he was this great player then he would have at least one super bowl with one of the three teams he was with. Just because he has great stats does not make him improve any team. Any team that takes him it always ends the same drama and still no super bowl win to go with the stats.

For all of his stats and accomplishments if he was this great player then he would have at least one super bowl with one of the three teams he was with. Just because he has great stats does not make him improve any team. Any team that takes him it always ends the same drama and still no super bowl win to go with the stats.

So Marino was no good then? He never won a SB, and has all kinds of stats and accomplishments.

I hate to say this but I would take him but for only 1 year.

You are just shoveling yourself deeper and deeper with every post my man. Again, Teams win games not one player but one player helps the team with what he does. Besides TO's stats he draws double coverage which frees up running lanes because the safety has to shade his side of the field and can't creep up against the run. Also opens up other Receivers. TO can not improve the Defense of the team. He doesn't play both ways. He could score 6 TD's and they still lose if the DEF can't stop the other team. Sorry but it is true.

This is GREAT!!! Now Dallas is more likely to make a Draft Day trade to pickup a receiver....maybe they will want our #25.

Well what do you think . I wonder if BP can get along with him. What if he went to NE to play with Moss and Welker. Depending on the money I say ok. It wont cost us a pick or anything. Maybe he could be happy in Mia with no tax and warm weather to do crunches in his driveway

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

**** NO!!!!!:rolleyes2:

It'd be funny if this was the receiver we end up signing when we all wanted players like Coles and TJ.

lol just saw this in nfl.com and I knew there was going to be a post about it But damn 7 pages lawl, anyone getting anxious about something happening????

BTW I don't want to see TO near Florida please call home land security, set up check up points, take his drivers license, his passport, his car keys, freeze his account, post a picture of him at all 7/11s Wanted for murder (49rs , Eagles , Cowboys) ..

BTW, what (if any) is the page limit for threads? This thing is going 25 pages by noon tomorrow guaranteed lol.

lol just saw this in nfl.com and I knew there was going to be a post about it But damn 7 pages lawl, anyone getting anxious about something happening????

Whats to get anxious about, Parcells is in charge of the Fins which means TO will never never never never play for the miami dolphins as long as Bill is in charge.

Whats to get anxious about, Parcells is in charge of the Fins which means TO will never never never never play for the miami dolphins as long as Bill is in charge.

anxious about anything nfl I meant. not TO coming here. I know thats not BPs type of guy it will never happen

In other news TO has found a new home with the Miami Dolphins lawl:foundout:

anxious about anything nfl I meant. not TO coming here. I know thats not BPs type of guy it will never happen

In other news TO has found a new home with the Miami Dolphins lawl:foundout:

oh ok, didn't know if you were insinuating that we should be on TO watch in south FL. My bad lol.

I know it wont happen but T.O would be a good pickup for a year.

Anyone else think the NFL should just give T.O. the Barry Bonds treatment? Maybe he can go to the NBA and start ruining organizations over there.

It fits the need of a veteran receiver. What if his relationship with Tony Sparano was a good one?

I've always loved Owens and would compliment Porter in the locker-room very well.

Back
Top Bottom