Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

38 TD's in 3 Years in Dallas --- UMMMMM

Last time I checked that would be the same as 4.74 Points per Game on the Scoreboard and that isn't taking in to account how many FG's and other TD's he has helped his team get in position for. Also teams have to shade his side of the field and it opens up running lanes and the other WR's. Moss and TO, you can't double both, oh yeah and Welker.

Oh and picture this. As of now this is what the matchups would be.

Moss covered by Will Allen - Advantage Pats

TO covered by Jason Allen - Advantage Pats

Welker covered by Nate Jones - Advantage Pats

Ben Watson covered by Yeremiah Bell - Even

Taylor/Maroney/Faulk/Morris covered by Channing Crowder - Even or Pats

This only leaves Ayodele to help on Intermediate routes and crossing routes/flats and Gibril Wilson to Roam center field and help on the deep routes and he can't cover both sides of the field which means you are going to have Moss or TO in single coverage unless you play Dime all day long in which event you know NE will run the ball all day long.

I didnt say they could be beat by Miami. I just said they could be beat, and while you are throwing all these stats up pull up all the balls he has dropped inlcuding wide open passes where there was no one around him. TO is a Joke.

How come anytime a player gets cut (TO, Jason Taylor) or is on the market (Peppers, Ray Lewis) everyone here losses their minds and assumes the Patrots are first in line to get them? It is almost as funny as the arrogant bastids on Patriots Planet who think every NFL player wants to play for Belichick.

38 TD's in 3 Years in Dallas --- UMMMMM

Last time I checked that would be the same as 4.74 Points per Game on the Scoreboard and that isn't taking in to account how many FG's and other TD's he has helped his team get in position for. Also teams have to shade his side of the field and it opens up running lanes and the other WR's. Moss and TO, you can't double both, oh yeah and Welker.

Oh and picture this. As of now this is what the matchups would be.

Moss covered by Will Allen - Advantage Pats

TO covered by Jason Allen - Advantage Pats

Welker covered by Nate Jones - Advantage Pats

Ben Watson covered by Yeremiah Bell - Even

Taylor/Maroney/Faulk/Morris covered by Channing Crowder - Even or Pats

This only leaves Ayodele to help on Intermediate routes and crossing routes/flats and Gibril Wilson to Roam center field and help on the deep routes and he can't cover both sides of the field which means you are going to have Moss or TO in single coverage unless you play Dime all day long in which event you know NE will run the ball all day long.

38 touchdowns in 3 years = 0 playoff wins and how may super bowls =0
TO IS A JOKE

How come anytime a player gets cut (TO, Jason Taylor) or is on the market (Peppers, Ray Lewis) everyone here losses their minds and assumes the Patrots are first in line to get them? It is almost as funny as the arrogant bastids on Patriots Planet who think every NFL player wants to play for Belichick.

Well when you are a player looking for a super bowl ring it doesn't get any better than NE. There chances of reaching the super bowl as of late have been very high.

TO is NO good. Cant wait to here how many people will want him.

TO isn't any good at playing with the teams goals first, before his own.

I mean who cares if TO gets a TD and 100 yards recieving per game if the team loses.....TO does that's who.

TO is a headache to every team he plays for but I disagree with the notion TO isn't any good.

He's good for double digit TD's and 1,000 recieving yards in 8 of his 13 seasons (more than half) including the last 3 seasons in a row. It would have been the last 5 seasons in a row except for 2005 when he was suspended by the Eagles after game 7 and he had 763-yards and 6 TD's.

Another season he had 9TD's and 1,102 yards so almost 9 of 13 seasons.

http://www.nfl.com/players/terrellowens/profile?id=OWE755129

The problem with TO is he doesn't seem to care how the team finishes as long as he gets his 10 TD's and 1,000 yards.

Who was Miami's last 10/1,000 wide reciever?

TO IS A JOKE

Because football is not a team sport or anything. :rolleyes2:

That's like the morons who criticize Marino for not getting a Super Bowl ring. And don't forgot, TO was great in the 1 Super Bowl he did play. Say what you want about the guy personally but he can play. To not acknowledge that he's been a great receiver over the years is ridiculous.

TO IS A JOKE

And when TO was in Philly what did he do. Oh Yeah he played hurt and got them to a Super Bowl. Played Injured in the Super Bowl and just about got them a Victory as he was the best player on the field and he was hurt. We can go round and round all day. Fact of the matter is teams had a hard time stopping the Pats last year with Cassel at QB and Jabar Gaffney as a WR. Now put Brady and TO in for them and how are teams going to fare??

Oh yeah, also put Maroney back in Healthy and add Fred Taylor. A healthy Sammy Morris too.

Because football is not a team sport or anything. :rolleyes2:

That's like the morons who criticize Marino for not getting a Super Bowl ring. And don't forgot, TO was great in the 1 Super Bowl he did play. Say what you want about the guy personally but he can play. To not acknowledge that he's been a great receiver over the years is ridiculous.

If he is such a great player, then he would be a team player, and great players finds ways to help there team wind the big games. He didnt do that he just blamed McNabb instead because it was easier for him.

And when TO was in Philly what did he do. Oh Yeah he played hurt and got them to a Super Bowl. Played Injured in the Super Bowl and just about got them a Victory as he was the best player on the field and he was hurt. We can go round and round all day. Fact of the matter is teams had a hard time stopping the Pats last year with Cassel at QB and Jabar Gaffney as a WR. Now put Brady and TO in for them and how are teams going to fare??

About the same as the Giants Handled Moss and Brady in the super bowl:up:

If he is such a great player, then he would be a team player, and great players finds ways to help there team wind the big games. He didnt do that he just blamed McNabb instead because it was easier for him.

Man you aren't making sense. He said it is a team sport meaning it takes a team to win games not one player.

You are saying oh well he isn't a team player. Not even talking about the same thing man.

Yeah he blamed McNabb, no one is saying he is a team player. They are saying it takes a team effort to win.

He doesn't have to be a team player to make the team better. No one will argue that he isn't a locker room cancer. Couldn't the same be said about Randy Moss though. He seems to have been good since he got to NE. He went from an ME player to a WE player. The Patriots have a way to get the best out of people, sorry man. I hate it more than anyone but it is the truth.

Again, did you see him in the Super Bowl game when he was with the Eagles?

He was the best player in the game and would have won the MVP award if McNabb wasn't throwing up all over himself on that final drive. And the last time I checked, teams that have had TO on the roster have won a hell of a lot more games then they have lost.

We have not had a big play threat like Owens on the Dolphins since, well, I can't even remember when. I'm not saying to build an offense around him but he's miles ahead of what we have at receiver right now. There is no question he would make the Dolphins offensive better then it is currently.

You can decide for yourself what his legacy is. All I care about is the Dolphins winning. TO could help them win.

Back
Top Bottom