Merged: Terrell Owens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens

Negmaron

Active Roster
Reaction score
T.o.

Just watching espn and they were talking about how the owner of cowboys said
that he would like to have a player like T.O. on his team.:rofl3:

Yeah, TO may never get another job no matter how desperate a teams wr corps are.

By the way MIami has done a good job shutting up D Bo, back in SD he hurt us alot

Ya I would take T.O in if I was an owner and my coach wanted him. Just make sure he signs a contract that he cannot say anything negative about the team and if he does hes cut.

wazzy said:
Ya I would take T.O in if I was an owner and my coach wanted him. Just make sure he signs a contract that he cannot say anything negative about the team and if he does hes cut.

and it's as simple as that....where some of the "T.O is a cancer" people get there information from is beyond me.

i wouldn't mind a player like T.O on my team either, its just his mouth thats the problem :rolleyes:

T.O. gets lots of love from peers

Terrell Owens had the microphone and all the attention from a crowd filled with teammates, NFL stars and a few celebrities at his birthday bash.

Owens didn't use the opportunity to take shots at Donovan McNabb or anyone else in the Philadelphia organization. With at least 19 Eagles in the room, why would he?

Instead, the All-Pro wideout professed his love for the city of Philadelphia and his teammates - though they're really his ex-mates now. "That's the side of Terrell that unfortunately people who aren't close to him don't get to see," Kim Etheredge, Owens' publicist, said Tuesday. "That's how he is when he's in his element, surrounded by family and friends."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5165510

Glad they are all out celebrating, they are a little too happy for an underachieving group of losers. Im not sure if Reid has lost this team or what, its got to turn the management's stomachs to see their players basically spitting in their face like this. Philly needs a house cleaning.
McNabb must be thrilled to see all 'his guys' rallying around Owens while he is hurt. Class acts from Owens all the way down.

and then there's this:

"""None of the Eagles at the party seemed concerned that management would have a problem with them going.

"Last time I checked, I'm an adult," Kearse said.

The team had no comment Tuesday."""

it's especially funny that the most glowing quote comes from his publicist... all in a day's work, i guess...

He is trying to get people to be on his side, but it isn't working.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom