Merged: Terrell Owens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens

Poor guy...everyone is out to get him... :-(
LOL

painnotpleasure said:
clear.gif

:sidelol:

joe rose

rose rose just said on his show that T.O. told espn he would like to play in miami and now that that was said that we have to listen to what philly and drew have to say any one else hear that

jesus!! some one failed english 101 ... no offense bud:dolphins:

Saban on the CBS pregame special said all players play somewhat for themselves, but when it becomes ME INSTEAD OF THE TEAM, THAT IS BAD AND CAN'T HAPPEN!

SO, NO TO IN MIAMI!

Made sense to me :confused:

Only thing Canadians do to bug me is saying Zed instead of Z. At my job I speak to quite a few Canadians on the phone, and they all say Zed instead of Z.

Ok enough of that, but does TO really wanna come to Miami? I think that would be alright if he were cheap enough. Not resigning Boston, moving Booker to #3 and CC to #2 would be kinda nice. Nothin against CC tho. But seriously I'd only wanna sign TO 1 year at a time, cause who knows what he'll do to piss you off. He's high risk high reward, great WR, but he's not very coopertive, but if Saban made him cry I bet he'd straighten up :lol:

**** it, realistically he's not even worth it.

phinswin said:
jesus!! some one failed english 101 ... no offense bud:dolphins:

It made perfect sense actually and was correct english besides calling him rose rose....maybe you failed english 101? :confused: :lol:

just messin w you....but seriously it makes sense

I dont care what anybody thinks, TO in Miami would be the best thing that would happen to the Fins since Dan. He would give the fins WR the attitude that he game to Philly WR and they will start making more and more plays. If we do get TO we wont resign Booker though. I love the idea of TO to Miami, if there is anybody in this league that can control a TO I would say it has to be Saban. Look how well he handled the Ricky situation, TO in Miami makes my mouth water.

AquaInferno said:
but if Saban made him cry I bet he'd straighten up :lol:

:rofl4::rofl::lolcry::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Shamboubou said:
I dont care what anybody thinks, TO in Miami would be the best thing that would happen to the Fins since Dan. He would give the fins WR the attitude that he game to Philly WR and they will start making more and more plays. If we do get TO we wont resign Booker though. I love the idea of TO to Miami, if there is anybody in this league that can control a TO I would say it has to be Saban. Look how well he handled the Ricky situation, TO in Miami makes my mouth water.

I really have mixed emotions about this one. I hate players who think they are bigger than the team like T.O.. That being said can Saban change T.O. ? Probably not. It's probably worth investigating...Remember, Saban is BIG on team chemistry. I doubt it will happen for that reason alone. A zebra simply doesn't change his stripes:shakeno:

No doubt "TO" would improve any team he went to, just not sure I would want to have to deal with his antics.Maybe, just maybe he would stay calm for a year or two since all this last blow-up in Philly, thinking if he did'nt, nobody else may want him if he did it again.

I dont know.But I do know this, if I took him, I would have specific language to get rid of him, and his salary so it would'nt count against us in the cap, if it happened and he blew up again.

Shamboubou said:
Comparing Ricky to TO is apples to oranges. I never heard Ricky publicly bash his teammates or the organization. Ricky flaked out, took a year off, got it together and made ammends. He was a man about it. TO pissed and moaned about money. Bashed his team and fellow players and disrupted a franchise that IMO was going to the playoffs this year. If that 'cabesa de mierda' comes to Miami I can only hope that Saban can keep his head on straight and keep his big yap shut. He would be a phenominal upgrade at the WR position, but would his price be worth it?

T.O. is the most talented WR I have ever watched, he make big plays, he runs well, he catches well, he is the entire package. I still don't want to see him in a Dolphin uniform. For all the talent he has, he has just as much ego, and selfishness to go with it. This is a team, not the Miami TO's.

Back
Top Bottom