Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS

I just caught wind of this. How many teams are going to want to trade up to the #2 spot now?

Yeah I heard on ESPN that it will be Williams at #1. I think the Jets will trade up to get Bush at two.

Wow.....

DE in the first round usually are busts....not offense to the guys but I think that positon is one of the hardest to determine success at in the NFL, not to say he wont be great, but wow

Breaking News Texans sign mario williams

nfl network just said they signed him & plan to take him #1 overall wow.

There are a couple of threads about this in the draft forum.

M.Williams

I am shocked of this news. Ijust saw it on NFL network. Whats this mean for the rest of the draft. Let the trading begin.

worst news in the world. I keep hoping it's not true.

Jets should be on the phone with NO right now. On the bright side, the Packers should also get involved, and possibly a few other teams, and if the Jets want to trade up it might take a lot.

The Saints would not let Bush slip past them if he is there at #2. Jets will end up with D'Brick.

Doakle said:
Jets should be on the phone with NO right now. On the bright side, the Packers should also get involved, and possibly a few other teams, and if the Jets want to trade up it might take a lot.

Even if the Jets get him the will ruin this and possibly next years draft by overpaying with picks IMO

The Jets are gonna be happy as **** tomorrow if they are the ones to announce "Reggie Bush" right in New York tomorrow....The place is gonna go freakin' bananas!!!

Back
Top Bottom