Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS

Man...Thats why the Texans will STAY bad.Dont know how or who drew that conclusion but that wasnt smart.

seriously...and teh texans wonder why they suck every year...this is a very stupid move imo..but bush also must feel like an idiot for wanting than he deserves..he just lost millions..lol

Blame Bush himself

it's all his fault he's not #1 . i dont blame the texans for passing on him cause of all the trouble goin on in the last week. at least for us dolfans he's not in the AFC.

Does this mean NO picks Bush? Or do they stick with the Brick?

Wow this changes things a bit.

I'm not happy at all. The Jets have the deniro to trade up. Not happy...not happy at all :'(

It wasn't a terrible move by the Texans. They already have a running back, wide receivers, and a punt returner. Williams or Ferguson made more sense...I just thought they'd trade the pick, and then draft one of those guys.

How many times did we hear...

"There's really no mystery here, Reggie Bush will be the #1 pick",
"it really isn't a question, the Texans will make Bush the #1 overall pick....".

So much for the Reggie Bush sweepstakes we followed all season. This really goes to show you that there is NEVER such a thing as a lock for the #1 pick.

SabanDynasty said:
it's all his fault he's not #1 . i dont blame the texans for passing on him cause of all the trouble goin on in the last week. at least for us dolfans he's not in the AFC.

whaaat? Im pretty confident the panic around here is because the chances of him going to the Jets via trade have risen through the roof.

Dre3000 said:
Man...Thats why the Texans will STAY bad.Dont know how or who drew that conclusion but that wasnt smart.

Mario Williams was the smart choice. Bush will sell tickets, but they have a solid RB. Also, look at how easy it is for RBs to have success in the NFL compared to DEs. Mario Williams comes along once in a lifetime. Bush comes along once in a lifetime, but has a lot of dudes who come along all the time that are servicable enough to justify this pick.

Kubiak and Casserly made a good decision.

MadLib said:
How many times did we hear "There's really no mystery here, Reggie Bush will be the #1 pick", "it really isn't a question of if the Texans will make Bush the #1 overall pick....". So much for the Reggie Bush sweepstakes we followed all season. This really goes to show you that there is NEVER such a thing as a lock for the #1 pick.

Yeah I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard "the rest of the draft is up in the air, but Reggie Bush will definitely be the first one chosen". Reggie's an idiot for wanting so much money. He may do a Jared Weaver type slide...but he won't get past the Jets.

MadLib said:
How many times did we hear "There's really no mystery here, Reggie Bush will be the #1 pick", "it really isn't a question of if the Texans will make Bush the #1 overall pick....". So much for the Reggie Bush sweepstakes we followed all season. This really goes to show you that there is NEVER such a thing as a lock for the #1 pick.

well said my friend. what's amazing is how mario williams went from being #4 on many mocks a month ago to #1 now...

T tes said:
Then where will Bush go? I dont think the saints because they already have deuce. Maybe tennessee? Hopefully not Jets.

The Jets, Packers, and Broncos are all going to try and trade up now.

I'm just glad that the Jets won't be getting such a dominating player as Mario Williams.

Back
Top Bottom