Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS

Alex22 said:
Even if the Jets get him the will ruin this and possibly next years draft by overpaying with picks IMO

Not at all true. The Jets have 7 picks in the first 117, they will not have to sacrifice much if anything from next years draft to move up one spot.

texans pick mario williams

Breaking NEWS: Texans sign DE Mario Williams... ‎(
multipage-1.gif
1 2 3)

Roman529 said:
The Saints would not let Bush slip past them if he is there at #2. Jets will end up with D'Brick.
Lets hope that is the case but it isnt likely. There is way more value in trading down two spots, gathering at least 3 more first day pics, and getting the player that best suits their team anyways....D'Brickashaw Fergueson. Im sorry to say but my nightmare is starting to look like a reality.

stupid texans..lol...you just dont pass up someone like bush...hell, i'd take furgason before williams

MadLib said:
Lets hope that is the case but it isnt likely. There is way more value in trading down ONE spot, gathering at least 3 more first day pics, and getting the player that best suits their team anyways....D'Brickashaw Fergueson. Im sorry to say but my nightmare is starting to look like a reality.

This is a dream come true for the Saints. They need a big time player to get fans in the stands and keep the team in New Orleans. Reggie Bush may just save the city.

How lucky is Brees. He has always played with the best running back in the NFL and know he has a chance to play with someone better

Then where will Bush go? I dont think the saints because they already have deuce. Maybe tennessee? Hopefully not Jets.

tucker said:
stupid texans..lol...you just dont pass up someone like bush...hell, i'd take furgason before williams

Yep-:shakeno: - if they don't draft Bush they're nuts:sidelol:

WOW. Talk about a mistake costing you millions. If I'm Bush, I'm smashing my head into a wall.

Back
Top Bottom