Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS

What the #@?#?! . . . Wow!!!

According to ESPN, the Texans have decided to select Mario first overall!

I wish we had the 2nd pick this year!!! I love Ronnie Brown, but Reggie Bush may be a once in a decade kind of player!

Even with Deuce, how can the Saints pass on this? . . . or at least trade the pick for more help! . . . but come on, Deuce w/Reggie?! Dangerous!!!

kpcane said:
Yeah I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard "the rest of the draft is up in the air, but Reggie Bush will definitely be the first one chosen". Reggie's an idiot for wanting so much money. He may do a Jared Weaver type slide...but he won't get past the Jets.

I really doubt there will be anymore sliding but after seeing this you never know. The most likely scenario is the Saints will find a trade partner that will jump at the chance to get Bush with the #2 pick. And as much as we would like to deny it, the Jets have the most firepower to do so. Another thing that makes it so intriguing for a top 5 team to trade for Bush is that they have the chance to sign him as the #2 pick in the draft. There is a pretty significant drop off in Salaries from 1-2 and thats going to make him more of a commodity.

addendum

Oh yeah . . . I even HATE USC, but I gotta admit Reggie is a PLAYAH!!!

HysterikiLL said:
Mario Williams was the smart choice. Bush will sell tickets, but they have a solid RB. Also, look at how easy it is for RBs to have success in the NFL compared to DEs. Mario Williams comes along once in a lifetime. Bush comes along once in a lifetime, but has a lot of dudes who come along all the time that are servicable enough to justify this pick.

Kubiak and Casserly made a good decision.

For real??? Is this guy that good? Is he better than Freeney or Peppers coming out of college? I thought bush was the one people were saying was once in a lifetime, ala Mike Vick. I mean he's being compared to Gale Sayers...someone fill me in here on Williams.

finsfan_84 said:
Omg U See How Much Money He Will Make? Almost 10 Mil A Year?
Wtf
6year 54million..Anybody know how many DE's have made this coming out of college??Thats just.Stupid:eek:

Madlib - I also heard last week that even if Mario signed #1, that Reggie would still want #1 money. They said Ronnie Brown did a bad deal with us, and Reggie definitely wouldn't.

breaking news- Mario Williams first pick instead of Bush

thats crazy....there is going to be a lot of wheeling and dealing tommorrow for Bush ...

MadLib said:
whaaat? Im pretty confident the panic around here is because the chances of him going to the Jets via trade have risen through the roof.

yeah that.

i see a trade with NO and Jets occuring.

**** this is horrible news.

Crazy!@!#!@#!@#!@# Lets see what happens now! The Jets won't get Reggie Bush. (Drumroll please) 49ers will move up and grab him.

Dolfan11 said:
Crazy!@!#!@#!@#!@# Lets see what happens now! The Jets won't get Reggie Bush. (Drumroll please) 49ers will move up and grab him.

I actually hope the Jets pay UP THE *** to get him. Like flat out put their draft to get him.

People are out of control about this...

I don't want Bush to be a Jet either...but I don't think he will be.

at least we can all agree on that Texans fans just got massively pwned (actually, there is a more appropiate term for this but i don't think it would be allowed on this site)

Back
Top Bottom