MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout

This is crazy... why is everything Jay's fault? From reports, Boston fell down without contact and his knee just buckled. It's amazing how some people blame one person for every single bad thing, whether is be Wanny or Jay or whoever. I dont care if you like him or not, you cant blame him for this.

Consider this... if AJ threw a bad pass, would everyone be blaming AJ or perhaps the turf was wet... or maybe Boston's shoe laces were untied? Maybe there was a big log on the field and Boston didn't look down.

Come on people... Everything isn't Jay's fault.:shakeno:

Someone get Brown's number...

Bonedoc7777 said:
yep a under thrown pass from the evil one

Bonedoc:

Xanax 3 mg TID, 1st dose stat

Haloperidol 50 mg IM stat
AMbien 10 mg tonight to help you sleep.

This ought to help you get through this tonight. :roflmao: YOu can't even make this $hit up. We are cursed. I am so numb it is funny. I love football and this team's season is over. All I have is Penn State, and that is not gonna be a promising campaign.

I got Notre Dame, that ain't cake. I hane no sports to look forward to. Dam this sucks.

Don't even joke about that, the offseason isn't over and with our luck someone WILL die.

god, i am going to have to go out on sundays in the fall with my wife to shop, god help me

They did show the pass here on the 6pm news. It was sort of a low pass thrown by Jay and Boston fell as he was catching the ball. Nobody was around him though.

Bonedoc7777 said:
yep a under thrown pass from the evil one

"from the evil one"... :roflmao:

jasmine34 said:
They did show the pass here on the 6pm news. It was sort of a low pass thrown by Jay and Boston fell as he was catching the ball. Nobody was around him though.
I'm guessing he had to plant that left foot in an awkward position to make the catch. This just plain sucks regardless! All that forward momentum and planting to come back for the ball would definitely do it, I think.

Gah! I'm going to go break something. Be back in a few.

You can go watch any other team in the NFL during training camp, and I guarantee you that you won't see as many receivers having to dive for passes or contort their bodies to catch a pass as you do when Jay Fiedler is throwing the ball in Miami.

If they kept a stat on how many times a wide receiver had to use an extraordinary effort to catch a pass, Miami would lead the league by far.

If u guys are joking about it thts cool, but we cant seriously blame Jay for this one....its clearly the football gods smiting us.

Back
Top Bottom