MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout

FinFan24 said:
If u guys are joking about it thts cool, but we cant seriously blame Jay for this one....its clearly the football gods smiting us.

I most certainly can blame Jay. and I will, oh, wait, I already have. Jay Feidler sucks.

maybe they'll sign James next year, and take a QB with their first round pick, and then Jay Fiedler can end up like Damon Huard, Cade McNown, Ray Lucas, and Brian Griese.

BlitPhinFan said:
I'm guessing he had to plant that left foot in an awkward position to make the catch. This just plain sucks regardless! All that forward momentum and planting to come back for the ball would definitely do it, I think.

Gah! I'm going to go break something. Be back in a few.
DONT BREAK YOUR WRIST/HANDS/FINGERS!

We'll need all the fans we can get on the forum.

We cant fall victim to the 2004 Miami Offseason Plague.

Phinz4Life said:
DONT BREAK YOUR WRIST/HANDS/FINGERS!

We'll need all the fans we can get on the forum.

We cant fall victim to the 2004 Miami Offseason Plague.
:roflmao:Thank you, I needed that. I guess it's true, laughter is the best medicine.

Yeah, if there's no NHL lockout I'll have my Devils. But I'm not holding my breath on that.

fish fan 4 life said:
cant blame jay for this.

If Jay could throwan FN football with some accuracy we wouldn't be talking about this, so, yes you can blame Jay for this.
And even if you can't, I'm still going to. It makes me feel better.

pigskinguy said:
If Jay could throwan FN football with some accuracy we wouldn't be talking about this, so, yes you can blame Jay for this.
And even if you can't, I'm still going to. It makes me feel better.
im an anti-jay guy so dont think otherwise. But do we have any proof this was a bad throw? He could of easily lost his footing and stepped kind of wierd. Hey, if u wanna blame em go for it tho. Im sure *** hell not stopping anyone for osme good ol fashioned Jay bashing

FinFan24 said:
im an anti-jay guy so dont think otherwise. But do we have any proof this was a bad throw? He could of easily lost his footing and stepped kind of wierd. Hey, if u wanna blame em go for it tho. Im sure *** hell not stopping anyone for osme good ol fashioned Jay bashing
I haven't seen the play so I don't know for sure. I am just going but what I have heard on here. Regardless, blaming Jay makes you feel better. Go ahead, try it. It really works. I swear.

KBISBACK said:
You can go watch any other team in the NFL during training camp, and I guarantee you that you won't see as many receivers having to dive for passes or contort their bodies to catch a pass as you do when Jay Fiedler is throwing the ball in Miami.

If they kept a stat on how many times a wide receiver had to use an extraordinary effort to catch a pass, Miami would lead the league by far.

WR's dont get paid millions of dollars to have the ball put in their hands.

Forget it dude, there will be no NHL until at least January.

Unfortunately, your probably right pigskin. But we hockey nuts can hope, huh?

The bunch of you that are blaming Jay for this are a-holes. Have a lil class would you.

Oliver...

BlitPhinFan said:
:roflmao:Thank you, I needed that. I guess it's true, laughter is the best medicine.
No dude, Prozac is, or maybe riddalin.

And when things get bad, nothings like a good dose of cyanide!

Back
Top Bottom