MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout

Muck said:
Again, IS IT CONFIRMED THAT THIS WAS A ERRANT FIEDLER PASS??
And why the F would that even matter?

WTF man!

Oliver...

FireWrongstedt said:
Forget it dude, there will be no NHL until at least January.

Unfortunately, your probably right pigskin. But we hockey nuts can hope, huh?

Man, first no hockey, now we might be faced with the Dolphins season from hell. I might have to start watching basketball. Go Heat!

dolfan3033 said:
This is crazy... why is everything Jay's fault? From reports, Boston fell down without contact and his knee just buckled. It's amazing how some people blame one person for every single bad thing, whether is be Wanny or Jay or whoever. I dont care if you like him or not, you cant blame him for this.

Consider this... if AJ threw a bad pass, would everyone be blaming AJ or perhaps the turf was wet... or maybe Boston's shoe laces were untied? Maybe there was a big log on the field and Boston didn't look down.

Come on people... Everything isn't Jay's fault.:shakeno:

Someone get Brown's number...
I have to agree with you. Everything that happens is not Fiedler's fault. He didn't run up and chop block Boston in the knee did he? He underthrew a pass and Boston moved in such a way that he tore his knee up. Underthrown passes occur all the time and this one just so happened to coincide with Boston tearing up his knee. Boston could have snagged his shoe in the ground which would have caused his injury. It's just a "wrong place, wrong time" injury.

If you all really wanted we could blame this all on Ricky because if we still had him we would have been running the ball on that exact play and Boston wouldn't have run that fateful route.

Man, first no hockey, now we might be faced with the Dolphins season from hell. I might have to start watching basketball. Go Heat!

You a Sens fan pigskin?

FireWrongstedt said:

You a Sens fan pigskin?

Yeah. I am really hoping the play this year, cuz Hasek could put us over the top.

Phinz4Life said:
DONT BREAK YOUR WRIST/HANDS/FINGERS!

We'll need all the fans we can get on the forum.

We cant fall victim to the 2004 Miami Offseason Plague.
I took what you said to heart. I decided that breaking anything above the waist would not be good. So went and kicked the **** out of the wall. I at least did what I set out to do, as I think I broke by big and middle toe! Looks like I will be having those two piggies wrapped up for a few weeks. Ugh!

I can't believe some of the posts in this thread. People saying "I hate Jay more than Ricky," "Jay is the evil one," and "Cut Jay." Jay Fiedler is a team guy. He has worked so hard for us on the field for the past few years. He has a ton of heart and has put his body on the line for the team, and some of you people call him "evil" and hate him more than a guy who quit on us. I don't know if he made a bad throw or not, but some of you people will blame Jay for anything. I don't think he is the greatest player in the world, but some of these posts disgust me. I find it sad that some people hate a player so much that has tried so hard in his time with the team.

I'm NOT a fan of Jay Fiedler at all.
Never have been and never will be yet I can't jump on this Jay ended Boston's season bandwagon. To me it sounds like just one of those bad breaks. I mean look how Dan Marino tore his achilles tendon, no one touched him and he simply planted to throw. Sometimes these things happen....... unfortunately..... lately all the crazy stuff seems to be happening to this team. :shakeno:

There will be plenty to criticize Jay about later on trust me, I just don't think you can blame him for this.

Yeah. I am really hoping the play this year, cuz Hasek could put us over the top.

Well if you want to watch some hockey, I've got Game 7 of the 2003 Eastern Conference Finals on tape. I can make you a copy. FRIESEN SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, couldn't resist. lol.

iceblizzard69 said:
I can't believe some of the posts in this thread. People saying "I hate Jay more than Ricky," "Jay is the evil one," and "Cut Jay." Jay Fiedler is a team guy. He has worked so hard for us on the field for the past few years. He has a ton of heart and has put his body on the line for the team, and some of you people call him "evil" and hate him more than a guy who quit on us. I don't know if he made a bad throw or not, but some of you people will blame Jay for anything. I don't think he is the greatest player in the world, but some of these posts disgust me. I find it sad that some people hate a player so much that has tried so hard in his time with the team.

I agree, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should even come close to the disrespect Ricky Williams deservedly has.

IMO Jay is not a good NFL QB at all but one thing you cannot question is his effort. He puts it all on the line while Ricky with all his god given talent just plain quit. If you want to hate anyone in this scenario take it out on Wanny because he is the one that has continued the Fiedler expirement. It's not Jay's fault that Wanny dosen't get rid of him.

I have not seen the pass, so I cant blame Jay, but I also cant let him off the hook until I do see it, as well. I will say though, that I have repeatedly said Jay leaving receivers hung out and his errant throws were killing us and leaving our receivers in a bad position, so IF it turns out the throw was a bad one , you better beleive I would blast him, in a heartBeat ! No matter if this ends up being Fiedlers fault or not, he's gonna get a receiver killed over the middle 1 day with his BS throws.

Shaddup all you idiots!!

Jay Fiedler is not the reason why Boston injured his knee....goodness...get off the freakin' "I hate Fiedler" bandwagon. None of you guys were at the scrimmage to report that the injury was caused by Fiedler...You so-called fans are a bunch of jerks for always pointing fingers. Why not blame mother nature and the fact that it was a "freak" injury...ever thought of that???? of course not!!! Cuz you all just want to blame someone for misfortunes....geez, get a clue and a life people.

Come on guys!!! Can't blame Jay!! He's ONLY had 4 yrs to improve.
Let's give him another 4 yrs. Wanny will have been proven right by then.

And also FYI, Boston tore up his own knee when no one was looking.
ON PURPOSE!! He thought like Ricky did, "Why get my brains beat out because our lousy offense can't move (throw) the ball"!!

Let me get this straight... does anyone has any link, or has seen any footage, that it was a BAD Jay Fiedler pass that caused this?

If no one does... this is very, very classless...

So, if a QB making millions of dolars cant hit a fricking receiver over the middle, but leaves the receiver sprawled out reaching for an overthrown pass (CONSTANTLY), and the receiver gets creamed and ends up hurt, who the piss can you blame ? I was in Fiedlers corner for 4 years, I gave him every opportunity whatsoever to get the job done, but he cant hit a receiver consistantly at all, especially the long one, they should call that throw of his, THE PRAYER, cause thats what it would take for 95% of them to be caught. Most Dolphin fans are over the Fiedler Experiment and its time we move on. Right now we are 1 errant Fiedler pass to Chambers to be in absolutely laughing stock territoty ...........

Back
Top Bottom