MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout

This is the dumbest freaking thread I have ever read. Blaming Jay for a guy that has had similair injuries in the past and didn't even get hit??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: IDIOTS

And to the MODS, why do you let this kind of crap stick around? What's going on with this site???

I don't see how it's dumb. Fiedler has been known to throw erratic passes and force Wr's to twist there bodies in unnatural positions. If he knew how to throw the ball this wouldn't be happening.

Dolphins13Fan said:
And the point is, we were spoiled so damn much over the duration of Marino's career, that anytime Fiedler makes mistakes, people act as though he is the Anti-Christ.

The numbers haven't exactly been THAT bad... 9,845 yards passing, 61 TD, 58 INT, 78.1 percent.. However, most importantly, his overall record as a starting QB is 35-17. Point is, the guy wins. You can bring up that he had Ricky carry his *** to victories over the last two seasons, however need I remind those who bring this point up that he won with journeyman Lamar Smith as his RB for two prior to that??
But the point is, HOW much more should we have won if the guy could connect with a freakin receiver. The last 2 years we just missed the playoffs, and yes he was hurt for some of those games, but also look at how so many times he missed a wide open receiver in the end zone for a sure 6 ! Its ridiculous man, either you make the throw or you cant, and he has proven again and again , he cant. Like I said, not just the bombs, the outs and the middle passes either. How many more games we could have won with a more accurate passer I think is signifficent, at leat 2, and maybe more a year I think. :shakeno:

TerryTate said:
That aside....Boston was Planting to make a cut when his patella tendon popped.....
Do you have a link to this or have any idea where you read it???

Link
While the Dolphins would not specify the exact nature of the injury, Boston is believed to have torn his left patellar tendon while trying to run under a deep pass from quarterback Jay Fiedler.
The article I first read said he was trying to run down a pass he had no chance of catching...

I AM NOT SAYING IT IS JAY'S FAULT!!!!
I am just curious how it happened.

If it is Jay's fault, it's really Wanny's fault for playing him. And if it's Wann'y fault, it's rally Wayne's fault for hiring him.

Wayne H. is responsible for Boston's knee!

Dolfan73 said:
I don't see how it's dumb. Fiedler has been known to throw erratic passes and force Wr's to twist there bodies in unnatural positions. If he knew how to throw the ball this wouldn't be happening.

Right............. every pass thrown by every other NFL QB is always perfect..........always, it's just Jay who never throws a perfect ball..........give me a break.

Dude said:
Do you have a link to this or have any idea where you read it???

Link
The article I first read said he was trying to run down a pass he had no chance of catching...

I AM NOT SAYING IT IS JAY'S FAULT!!!!
I am just curious how it happened.

If it is Jay's fault, it's really Wanny's fault for playing him. And if it's Wann'y fault, it's rally Wayne's fault for hiring him.

Wayne H. is responsible for Boston's knee!

ESPN said:
Boston, who was acquired this offseason in a trade with the San Diego Chargers, was running a fade route during the "team" portion of the practice, when his left knee seemed to buckle under him. There was no contact on the play, as Boston was covered by rookie cornerback Dunta Robinson, the Texans' first-round draft choice.

Robinson said Boston planted to make a cut and then went down, screaming. Boston, 25, was taken from the field on a cart. He was lying on a trainer's table in the Texans' complex, with a soft cast from his hip to his ankle, but declined to discuss the injury when approached by a reporter.

The Linkage

I dont know, I think Dunta Robinson had the best view....

enigmatics said:
Right............. every pass thrown by every other NFL QB is always perfect..........always, it's just Jay who never throws a perfect ball..........give me a break.

That was the second insult in the same thread, regardless of how bizarre someone's opinion is, you arent supposed to do personal attacks

Sorry man, I warned you, have a nice day off....
:shakeno:

Bumrush said:
This is the dumbest freaking thread I have ever read. Blaming Jay for a guy that has had similair injuries in the past and didn't even get hit??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: IDIOTS

And to the MODS, why do you let this kind of crap stick around? What's going on with this site???

Opinions are like a-holes, everyone's got them and they have a right to use them...thats why this thread is sticking around....as bizzare as you think it may be....

dont call people "idiots" when you dont agree with them, that will get you some time off...consider this a warning....

Dude said:
Just sounds horribly painful!

thx

Yea it did :(

I hope you see why I am upset over this thread altogether with the accusations that JAY FIEDLER actually had something to do with this :lol:

blasphemy!

Chambers....class
Wale....***
Ricky....grass
Boston....cas(t):roflmao:

What a year

Having played both widereceiver and quarterback it is not necessarily always one or the others fault. Yes, quarterbacks are paid to get the ball to the receiver BUT wide receivers are paid to go after and catch the ball. To blame this on Fiedler is rediclous. If you look at Moss, how many of the passes thrown to him are on the numbers? He makes spectacular catches on balls that are either underthrown or overthrown. I think Fiedler is a good quarter back, NOT A GREAT ONE, but a good one. It is just way to easy to play arm chair QB when your sitting at home wishing you had the talent any one of these guys had. We all have to admit that we live vicariously through our favorite players/teams/etc. Hell, when it rains it POURS and right now it is POURING in Miami. I was not overly enthusiastic with the re-signin of Fiedler. I too wanted to see some kind of change, any kind of change that would have given me something to look forward to. Ricky is gone (and at this point good ridence --I have decided to go with "HE SCREWED US"--) so I think I will just watch football and not expect too much and hope for the best. We will be complaining about our QB situation until we get another Dan Marino. Hell, didn't we make it to the superbowl with David Woodley???? Or has my memory gone the way of Ricky Williams!!

If it was a perfect pass the same thing would have happened. The qb is supposed to throw it to where your going to be, so Boston still would have been running hard, and the injury still would have occurred. It's bad luck.

blaming fiedler is not repeat is not ridiculous, anyone with coaching experience knows that QB'S can get people killed if they are not accurate. sunsentinel says today that jay was erractic in both practices yesterday. He needs to sit down now and this competition needs to be over before he strings another wideout out cold

Bonedoc7777 said:
blaming fiedler is not repeat is not ridiculous, anyone with coaching experience knows that QB'S can get people killed if they are not accurate. sunsentinel says today that jay was erractic in both practices yesterday. He needs to sit down now and this competition needs to be over before he strings another wideout out cold

Boston didn't get hit, he did it running down the ball, running down a perfect pass that hits him in stride, or running after a ball he had no chance at, it's still going to happen. No one blames Boston's mechanics, or anything to do with Boston. Jay catches all the rap here and it's not always fair.

Back
Top Bottom