MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout

hahaha. so you blame jay for a torn knee ligament. pulled hamstring? maybe. back spasms? possibly. but torn knee ligament from trying to catch a bad throw w/ no contact? hed have to be doing some sort of backflip 360 to pull that out. blaming jay is a funny joke but lets get real here.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Thank you jay for another horsesh-t pass that hurt another wideout, this guy is dangerous, he got chambers knocked out with his BS passes, just cut his a---

And another thing or two. Thanks Jay cause I know you played a big part in problems between Israel and Palestine and I'm sure you're the one to blame for my microwave going out this summer to. I've got my eye on you Jay! :shakeno:

you guys are hilarious.... the phins should just cut jay to try and salvage some fan support :rofl:

Thank god for Dale Earnahrdt Jr, atleast i'll have someone that has a chance to win to root for on Sundays. He might even save my TV set.

Dolphins13Fan said:
his overall record as a starting QB is 35-17.

I don't agree with all the injury is Jay's fault stuff but the above comment is the type that just absolutely makes me laugh so hard that I could pee myself. :shakeno:

THE DOLPHINS record has been 35-17.
This is not tennis and there are 22 starters with a number of reserves that are responsible for that record. Jay could have been a major contributor to it or the team could have won in spite of his play. I pick the latter.

Dolphins13Fan said:
Point is, the guy wins. You can bring up that he had Ricky carry his *** to victories over the last two seasons, however need I remind those who bring this point up that he won with journeyman Lamar Smith as his RB for two prior to that??

Maybe Lamar Smith is the one that won despite having journeyman Jay Fiedler as his QB...... Just a thought.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Thank you jay for another horsesh-t pass that hurt another wideout, this guy is dangerous, he got chambers knocked out with his BS passes, just cut his a---

This is just sad !!!

EVERYone is to blame about D Bostons freak injury,, hey how about the Texans grounds keeper ? YOU might as well throw him into the mix ...

:shakeno:

Marino1983

OMFG THIS THREAD ANGERS ME! TO ACCUSE JAY OF CAUSING BOSTON'S INJURY IS FLAT OUT RIDICULOUS <end yelling rant>

That aside....Boston was Planting to make a cut when his patella tendon popped....whats to say that this wouldnt of happened on his next route? You can blame Jay if he threw the ball up high in coverage where a safety were to clock Boston and knock him out, other than that....CUT THE CRAP.....seriously....ive never been so disappointed in some of you than I am right now.....

Boston's knees were built to hold a WR that is probably in the range of 180-210...Boston is 230 now, he was in upwards of 265....so you know his knees took a beating.....it was only a matter of time.

Could someone please name for me a QB that throws every pass perfectly? Blaming this on any feidler is crazy.

sad...

Too many youngsters dont remember dans years here... are we to blame dan for NOT having a running game?..lolI mean this is ridiculous .. and i for one am a little ashamed for what passes as a dolphins fan on here ... especially recently...lets get down to it...create a friggin pessimist board and all you over reacting goofs can go there and cry in your beers..or prozac .. whatever....But i will continue to believe in my team and ALL the players on it .. if memory serves right wasnt Boston hurt the last couple seasons?...I dont believe he was super durable regardless of his physique...In my opinion we got rid of the two biggest head cases on this team.Although i was HOPING for production from boston ...I certainly didnt EXPECT it....his carrer has not been exactly steller so far.We have some excellent young prospects that may surprise some of you in the end...although if Tib brown is receptive to it i would like to see him come in for the min ...plus incentives...He has to be a better influance than boston was.

jgarMD said:
Bonedoc:

Xanax 3 mg TID, 1st dose stat

Haloperidol 50 mg IM stat
AMbien 10 mg tonight to help you sleep.

This ought to help you get through this tonight. :roflmao: YOu can't even make this $hit up. We are cursed. I am so numb it is funny. I love football and this team's season is over. All I have is Penn State, and that is not gonna be a promising campaign.

You are so right I started laughing when you said you we couldn't make this $hit up if we tried. Thanks for the pick me up. :D

pigskinguy said:
I most certainly can blame Jay. and I will, oh, wait, I already have. Jay Feidler sucks.

Terry I'm sorry man.............but this guy (MOD EDIT: Saying you're sorry in advance doesnt mean you get to do a personal attack...do it again and you'll have some time off....sorry)How in the world did this thread even make it this far? Jay's fault? Give me a f*ckin' break. Boston's injury has now shown me how dispicable many of my Dolfan bretheren are. You guys need to get a life............ in a bad way. Boston's knee buckled........the very injury that we were all in denial about when they said it COULD happen and very likely would due to his muscle-bound conditioning. We were all in denial, yet there's no worse "in-denial" than this complete garbage about Jay getting him hurt. Grow up guys.......... you don't like the man, fine that's cool. But you're acting like complete nimrods who don't know a d*mn thing about football. It's no wonder Dolfans are so scrutinized......... with ignorant threads like this one it makes us all look bad.

Back
Top Bottom