MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Thanks Jay for hurthing another wideout

sbh1602 said:
Let me get this straight... does anyone has any link, or has seen any footage, that it was a BAD Jay Fiedler pass that caused this?

If no one does... this is very, very classless...

IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF ANY QB THREW A BAD PASS. IT ISN'T THE QB'S FAULT WHEN A WR HURTS HIMSELF BY SIMPLY RUNNING TO CATCH A BALL.

I do not get where some of you are coming from, this is just amazing to me. It was a non contact injury, he could have hurt himself changing a lightbulb at home!

Oliver...

Oh please! Everyone of you who blame Jay for this are out of your minds. I bet if Marino had thrown the pass none of you would be saying this. As Ice said...he works hard and is a team player and yet everyone disses him. You guys have to be kidding me

Bonedoc7777 said:
god, i am going to have to go out on sundays in the fall with my wife to shop, god help me
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. kaugh because that's the second thing I thought of, right after "I have nothing to watch for an entire year!!!!!!!!!"
No hockey this year, fins will only hurt as hell to watch. 1-800PAXIL. "hello Ricky. Yeah I need a crate of the stuff. Hold on. Bring a crate of that other green stuff too. Thanks."

Bonedoc7777 said:
Thank you jay for another horsesh-t pass that hurt another wideout, this guy is dangerous, he got chambers knocked out with his BS passes, just cut his a---

Yup, I'm certain that it was Jay's intention to cause Boston to get injured.. As if the guy doesn't have enough **** to deal with, why not cause one of his offensive weapons to blow his knee??

Get off the guy's jock already.. **** happens. Players get injured.. That's the nature of the beast. With the ****ty off-season Miami's had, this only further magnifies it.

ohall said:
IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF ANY QB THREW A BAD PASS. IT ISN'T THE QB'S FAULT WHEN A WR HURTS HIMSELF BY SIMPLY RUNNING TO CATCH A BALL.

I do not get where some of you are coming from, this is just amazing to me. It was a non contact injury, he could have hurt himself changing a lightbulb at home!

Oliver...
You know what, I really agree. If it's such a lousy pass, don't catch it. It's TC.

Not blaiming Boston if such were the case, of course. I'm just trying to make some sense into this.

regardless whos in there were all still fin fans to the heart so i dont care if its my grandma catching passes,as long as miami is on the field i will still expect nothing more than greatness and thats what a great coach like wanny will have for us!!!!!!!!trust in the fins and it will come

Guys, no ones saying its Jays intentions to throw bad passes and get the receivers hurt, matter of fact, if it was his wish, Im sure he Wished he could throw them all to the receivers. But unfortunately theres no Genie granting wishes this year for the Dolphins and Jay is S.O.L ! The point is that Jay has thrown more errant passes in his 4 years than Dan did over his entire career. He's just to wild guys and I dont know how in the world those of you who have followed the Dolphins the last 4 years cant admit that ?????

i would love nothing more than to see a qb come in and look great!!!but do we take the chance on our new guys now that were falling apart or someone who knows the offence

We aren't denying that. We are upset because people are blaming him for this injury. Bad pass or not, it isn't Jay's fault he got hurt on the play. Oh so then we should stop all football because If an O-lineman blcoks the wrong guy and lets a MLB get through and break our RBs leg, then he should be cut too. :rolleyes:

i agree injurys just happen.there is no telling when and were thats the nature of it.the good with the bad

Prime Time said:
We aren't denying that. We are upset because people are blaming him for this injury. Bad pass or not, it isn't Jay's fault he got hurt on the play. Oh so then we should stop all football because If an O-lineman blcoks the wrong guy and lets a MLB get through and break our RBs leg, then he should be cut too. :rolleyes:
I agree, like I said earlier, I cant blame Jay for the pass, I dont know, I havent seen it. What I am saying though is that Jay very well could get our receivers hurt in the future with his inconsistent throws leaving the receivers sprawled out Constantly. I swear I think sometimes he tries to point the ball instead of throw it. No matter, All Im saying is that even if Fiedler does get the position this year, He has got to throw better balls all the way around, The deep ball, the out, and especially over the middle.

dolphindan1970 said:
The point is that Jay has thrown more errant passes in his 4 years than Dan did over his entire career. He's just to wild guys and I dont know how in the world those of you who have followed the Dolphins the last 4 years cant admit that ?????

And the point is, we were spoiled so damn much over the duration of Marino's career, that anytime Fiedler makes mistakes, people act as though he is the Anti-Christ.

The numbers haven't exactly been THAT bad... 9,845 yards passing, 61 TD, 58 INT, 78.1 percent.. However, most importantly, his overall record as a starting QB is 35-17. Point is, the guy wins. You can bring up that he had Ricky carry his *** to victories over the last two seasons, however need I remind those who bring this point up that he won with journeyman Lamar Smith as his RB for two prior to that??

Some people are just diehard haters.

Mod please close this stupid thread.

i agree enough with all this negative talk dolphins rule and all are hearts are with them!!!!so hate em or not stand behind our guys. :jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom