MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread!

Mussiana calling out Pavano in the press. I LOVE IT!!!

Team showing a little fire and heart early on. Not being a bunch of quiet alter boys just going through the motions!!!!

Mussiana calling out Pavano in the press. I LOVE IT!!!

Team showing a little fire and heart early on. Not being a bunch of quiet alter boys just going through the motions!!!!

:yes: Good stuff

go yanks.......this year we gotta win it....im pumped/....met jeter about 2 months ago at a club on south beach and got his autograph on my business card...it was sweet.....

K-Rod in NY???????????????

Closer Francisco Rodriguez did hint at the possibility of pitching elsewhere if the Angels don't secure him to a multiyear contract before he becomes a free agent after 2008. "Sooner or later I know I will have that contract, either with the Angels or another team," Rodriguez said before the team's first workout for pitchers and catchers. "Every player wants that security for their family, career and life, but I understand this is a business, and I can't control it." Talks with Paul Kinzer, Rodriguez's agent, failed to net a long-term deal last winter, and the sides haven't agreed on a multiyear contract this winter. Arbitration was avoided when Rodriguez signed a one-year, $7-million deal in January, "but we haven't discussed a multiyear contract at all since then," Kinzer said. "We're hoping to." ... With Mariano Rivera nearing retirement in New York, the Yankees are believed to be eyeing Rodriguez as a possible replacement.

also sounds like as long as Bernie shows up at camp......he's on the team.

Ball is in Bernie's court. He might not play a whole hell of a lot but he will be on this team.

also sounds like as long as Bernie shows up at camp......he's on the team.

Ball is in Bernie's court. He might not play a whole hell of a lot but he will be on this team.

That's the way it should be. I mean Phelps and Phillips on the roster over Bernie? You have to be kidding me!

That's the way it should be. I mean Phelps and Phillips on the roster over Bernie? You have to be kidding me!

Well I would get rid of Mankl;lakdjsflksaj;owalitch. The guy can't hit and his glove while better than Phillips isn't so much greater that he deserved a roster spot.

I love how Cashman has built this team, I hate the Manklasdjflaksdoitch signing

Well I would get rid of Mankl;lakdjsflksaj;owalitch. The guy can't hit and his glove while better than Phillips isn't so much greater that he deserved a roster spot.

I love how Cashman has built this team, I hate the Manklasdjflaksdoitch signing

You know why he was brought in right? To be A-Rod's buddy, nothing more nothing less. They went to high school together and played on the football team and baseball team together. While there not best friends or anything he's a familiar face to A-Rod and they've always been friendly, that is why he is on the team IMO!

You know why he was brought in right? To be A-Rod's buddy, nothing more nothing less. They went to high school together and played on the football team and baseball team together. While there not best friends or anything he's a familiar face to A-Rod and they've always been friendly, that is why he is on the team IMO!

But if he isn't hitting or hit like he did when he was with the Mets.........he ain't gonna last long.

But if he isn't hitting or hit like he did when he was with the Mets.........he ain't gonna last long.

We have enouigh offense, he wasn't brought in to hit. he was brought in for his glove and as long as he is doing it in the field he'll have a place and in a lineup like this where he has no pressure I bet he does ok at the plate.

Back
Top Bottom