Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread

Goodman and Hill haven't resigned according to that article. It is refering to them being free agents along with Bell. This article lists the FA's before Wilson signed. Goodman and Hill both are still unsigned.

Calling Andre Goodman... HELLO???

dude... i hope he is seeing all of this occurr and realising how awesome this is becoming for the whole team. We got our core defense basically resigning for multi-years... RT Carey came back multi... this is looking great for a team in the first year rebuilding with the coaches had a great time, great year, and made the palyoffs by taking the AFC EAST for themselves.

WAKE UP!!! (kind of a pun with the past signing of Cam Wake :) )

it would be perfect to enter FA with a good re-signing of Andre Goodman... seriously. i am so pumped right now, lets top it off.... come back man!!! he had an awesome year shutting down, containing some top names throughout the season!!!

I would really like to see him back next year. He really turned it on last year. He's been with us for a couple of years, and I would like for him to be here when we have some success.

Crowder woke up and realized based on talking to the Vets around the league that free agency isnt all that and its not about the money so why cant goodman?

that article i read about how Zach Thomas talked with him and others... helped him think this out and realise how awesome he loved Miami, the coaches, the players and all... that its worth it to stay!!! GREAT ARTICLE... makes me love his re-signing all the more!!!

Crowder woke up and realized based on talking to the Vets around the league that free agency isnt all that and its not about the money so why cant goodman?

Goodman can still sign still 4 hours left for FA. MAn I cannot wait to see who is the first signing at Midnight.

dude... i hope he is seeing all of this occurr and realising how awesome this is becoming for the whole team. We got our core defense basically resigning for multi-years... RT Carey came back multi... this is looking great for a team in the first year rebuilding with the coaches had a great time, great year, and made the palyoffs by taking the AFC EAST for themselves.

it would be perfect to enter FA with a good re-signing of Andre Goodman... seriously. i am so pumped right now, lets top it off.... come back man!!! he had an awesome year shutting down, containing some top names throughout the season!!!

Maybe he needs Zach to talk to him like he did Crowder... I would like to have Goodman back, I think overall he did a much better job than Allen did sliping and sliding all year long

i do like my Allen but i agree with you!!!

maybe i should of called out Zach instead of Andre.... TAKE HIM OUT FOR A GOOD DINNER TOO MAN!!!! i wonder where he went with Channing anyways.... must of been mad YUMMY!!!

Maybe he needs Zach to talk to him like he did Crowder... I would like to have Goodman back, I think overall he did a much better job than Allen did sliping and sliding all year long

I was impressed last year at the way Goodman improved his game to be a considerable threat on the defensive side of the ball.

I also credit Pasqualoni for using him the way he did. I believe that Pasq was very good at calling those CB blitzes off the corner. They seemed to work almost every time he called it and even when the CB didn't make it to the QB, he at least forced a bad pass.

Wasn't that Merling pick 6 off of a CB blitz?

definitely... i was impressed too.... remember saying his name often throughout the season with positive cheers... made big plays at big times!!! racked up some great passes deflected!!! i liked him

i am pumped for midnight too!!! time is ticking, almost there..... sign with us before midnight GOODMAN!!!

Goodman Good for THE PHINS!!!

I totally agree dude!! Especially in the 2nd half of the season, I felt like he was awesome.. Not to mention that Jets game in which we sealed the East!!!

i could go either way on goodman. he's inconsistent and his best days are behind him. i don't see him coming back but wouldn't mind if he did.

Am I not seeing something cause I didn't see any mention of Goodman in the link?

He mis read it. BELL's signed NOW, but when that article was written, NONE OF THEM was signed. Again, re-read it slowly and carefully.

Back
Top Bottom