Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread

Andre..... a FROSTY... i will buy if you sign..... seriously!!!!!

I totally agree dude!! Especially in the 2nd half of the season, I felt like he was awesome.. Not to mention that Jets game in which we sealed the East!!!

I agree with all of you except Bob Dole. I have a gut feeling that Goodman will have an outstanding year this year. The way he turned it on in the second half, he was playing pro bowl caliber ball and he'll keep it going at that high level I'm sure.

definitely... i stated before, i remember so many times just cheering positively, saying his name... like AWESOME PLAY... so many pass deflections and plays at big moments. containing and shutting down top named WR's..... i liked his game last season a lot!!!!

I agree with all of you except Bob Dole. I have a gut feeling that Goodman will have an outstanding year this year. The way he turned it on in the second half, he was playing pro bowl caliber ball and he'll keep it going at that high level I'm sure.

I kind of hope he doesnt. Sorry, I just dont feel comfortable giving him a LT deal. I would rather get younger at CB.

We're going to get a younger corner in the draft. Sign Goody NOW!!!!

How about we draft a corner AND sign a younger replacement in Bartell, Bodden or McFadden? Good idea, Dolfan1000!

5 minutes GOODMAN.... dont be like Manny Ramirez.... come on!!!

I'll get you a LARGE FROSTY man!!!

Andre Goodman.........

Is a Free Agent............ i guess

Back
Top Bottom