Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread

Reread It Slowly & Carefully!!!

He mis read it. BELL's signed NOW, but when that article was written, NONE OF THEM was signed. Again, re-read it slowly and carefully.

Only people signed are Wilson, Bell, Crowder, and Carey!!!

If you want official Miami Dolphins signings news go to MiamiDolphins.com, the only official Miami Dolphins site (to my knowledge).

9:33 PM Thursday 2/26/09

Phins trying to sign Goody

The Dolphins are "believed to be" working on a deal to retain free agent CB Andre' Goodman before the 12AM deadline.
Goodman is entering his 30+ years, but he's been something of a late bloomer and would be worth keeping as a nickel back. He picked off five passes in 2008.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

30 minutes to the T... what are all your thoughts??? at this time....

Hmm, I wonder how much we're going to offer him, if anything.

they trying to sign him before Deadline.... he must of read this thread... keep it going guys.

I'll buy you a FROSTY Andre if you resign with us.... joing the glory, stick wih your boys here!!! the coaching man, great coaching!!!

twenty-eight minutes!

I wouldn't be opposed to letting him go, even though he really turned it around towards the end of last season and became one of our best defenders, i really don't think the guy is that good. We can do better.

there are a lot better cb's in free agency we could risk to let him walk, the only bad thing is if he goes to those damn pats

rotoworld is reporting they r working on a deal trying to get it done before 12 midnight

We need to resign him to avoid starting a rookie or someone else we will sign. Id rather have Goodman than any of the other guys we could bring him to replace him. We will still need to draft a corner whether we resign Goodman or not. So I would rather we retain Goodman.

We need to resign him to avoid starting a rookie or someone else we will sign. Id rather have Goodman than any of the other guys we could bring him to replace him. We will still need to draft a corner whether we resign Goodman or not. So I would rather we retain Goodman.

I agree with this, nobody on the market blows me away enough to want to sign. Goodman isn't anything special, but if we're going to sign someone i'd rather it be him, and then draft a CB like you said.

Back
Top Bottom