Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Gotta think if we don't get Brown (and I am pretty sure we aren't getting him), we look at C with one of our first 3 picks.

Can't see us spending big money on the line unless it was on a stud like Brown.

Gotta think if we don't get Brown (and I am pretty sure we aren't getting him), we look at C with one of our first 3 picks.

Can't see us spending big money on the line unless it was on a stud like Brown.

Saturday wouldnt be a big enough upgrade? I mean i highly doubt we draft a center that high we have to many bigger needs. Saturday cheap is a def bigger upgrade over satale

He could also play Guard for us which leads me to believe we will pick him up. We need guards and a center. Or if we do keep Satele at center then hey we have a guard in Brown. Either way as long as we shore up the middle to give Ronnie and Ricky some more running room.

Could they have implied we've been tampering any more in that one paragraph?

I posted this in the big Brown thread, figured I'd put it here:

Someone with connections to the Ravens, who's information I trust, says that Brown is definitely going to sign with the Redskins.

He says that Brown will be signed early tomorrow morning.

Again, take it for what its worth, and its by no means official (obviously), but this guy is usually in the loop on Ravens happenings.

Hopefully he is wrong on this one, I'd love to see us get Brown.

I have to question this. How would this guy know? If someone from the Ravens already knew Brown had been talkin with the skins they would be screaming tampering already. Im not sayin it wont happen, cause god knows the skins will throw around stupid money but I have to wonder how this guy would know anything more than a hunch.

I posted this in the big Brown thread, figured I'd put it here:

Someone with connections to the Ravens, who's information I trust, says that Brown is definitely going to sign with the Redskins.

He says that Brown will be signed early tomorrow morning.

Again, take it for what its worth, and its by no means official (obviously), but this guy is usually in the loop on Ravens happenings.

Hopefully he is wrong on this one, I'd love to see us get Brown.

I've heard the same rumors myself, I would like too see Brown in a Dolphins uniform, but Dan Synder is good at doing this when it comes to FA's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUq1hWELKd0

excellent-1.jpg

I have to question this. How would this guy know? If someone from the Ravens already knew Brown had been talkin with the skins they would be screaming tampering already. Im not sayin it wont happen, cause god knows the skins will throw around stupid money but I have to wonder how this guy would know anything more than a hunch.

I'm not sure what exactly he does, just is involved with the Ravens.

He is ususally right when he talks about this type of stuff.

Again, I'm with you, I hope he is wrong, just trying not to have fellow Fins fans get their hopes up for a guy that may sign with someone else tomorrow morning.

Wow! We will have competition. Tampa Bay can definitely out bid us. Salary cap from Adam Schefter's blog:

MOST
Tampa Bay — $61 million
Kansas City — $57 million
Philadelphia — $48 million
Denver — $37 million
Green Bay — $34 million

LEAST
Carolina — $1.9 million
New England — $3.2 million
Indianapolis — $6.6 million
Pittsburgh — $7.4 million
Washington — $8.1 million

I don't know that Washington can get him. They're trying like crazy to keep DeAngelo Hall right now.

I think if Brown goes to Wash. he would become another fa bust for them...they're o-line SUCKS! You plug brown in there and he'll be the scapegoat for the fact that theyre fo is totally clueless.

Don't forget 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, etc etc etc.

That's all over now. No longer does our front office consist of monkeys flinging poo at each other.

Thats in Oakland, among other cities. Do you think Al Davis flings poo on himself? Javon Walker, Gibril Wilson lol, Deangelo Hall and Tommy Kelley. ouch.

Wow! We will have competition. Tampa Bay can definitely out bid us. Salary cap from Adam Schefter's blog:

MOST
Tampa Bay — $61 million
Kansas City — $57 million
Philadelphia — $48 million
Denver — $37 million
Green Bay — $34 million

LEAST
Carolina — $1.9 million
New England — $3.2 million
Indianapolis — $6.6 million
Pittsburgh — $7.4 million
Washington — $8.1 million

Tampa spent a lot of money on Jeff Faine last year, and they've got some really good young players on their OL. They are going hard after Haynesworth much like Washington is.

As for Brown and Washington, I haven't heard that and I've looked. I've heard the Iggles and Vikings really want him. My Redskin buddies don't even think Brown is an option. IN fact, the consensus is that most will be shocked if Brown signs with anybody BUT us.

Back
Top Bottom