Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Getting Gibril was really cool..........But Signing Jason Brown would be a much bigger deal in my opinion.

i wonder why he isnt in their plans

The Ravens can't afford him, to put it simply.

They used the tag on Terrell Suggs, even though many fans would have rather they tagged Brown.

They are looking to re-sign Ray Lewis AND would like to keep Bart Scott if they could. Brown just didn't fit with their cap situation.

Ravens fans seem to be a little upset by this, but the GM up there, Ozzie Newsome, knows what he is doing.

I dont see us spending big money to upgrade center. I personally think we will draft another one. We have three pretty sizable contracts on our line.

True, Brown would give us a 4th. However, given Justin Smiley's vast injury history it's hard for me to see him being able to play out said contract.

Either way, one less hole to fill going into the draft gives the front office some room to maneuver. They were pretty hot making deals last year save the one to move up for Shawn Murphy.

I'd venture a guess that this will only add fuel to the fire of the rumors that Parcells wants to move up for someone specific (B.J. Raji?) if Jason Brown does indeed become a Dolphin.

To Parcells, center is the 2nd most important position on the OL only to left tackle.

The Dolphins probably have one of the lowest paid QB units in terms of guaranteed money in the NFL. Ronnie Brown and Ginn really the only player on the offense skill positions paid high market value, and that's due to where they were drafted. They can more than afford to splurge on the OL.

Get Brown and Bodden once FA hits and I'd give this offseason an A+ grade at this point. Do it Tuna!!!!

Damn. Forgot about Coles. I don't think we have enough cap room for all 3 of those guys. I sure hope we get 2 out of those 3 though.

Don't forget 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, etc etc etc.

That's all over now. No longer does our front office consist of monkeys flinging poo at each other.

Well 2005 did bring in three current starters Roth, crowder and Brown.
2007 is shaping up as an awful draft. It seems if we sign a C Ginn will be the only positive.

Parcells doesn't play around!!!! Brown would be an upgrade over Satele at Center, and then we can move Satele to the LG or RG spot.

Parcells doesn't play around!!!! Brown would be an upgrade over Satele at Center, and then we can move Satele to the LG or RG spot.

If Satale is not good enough to be our center I doubt he will be any better of a guard and I would rather start Thomas or Smiley anyday so he just seems another wasted pick if thats true.

Back
Top Bottom