Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Well the lines are the number 1 priority along with LB with this group so seeing the tree being shaken like this is not that surprising. This team is going to run the ball and we saw lots of effort all last year along the offensive line it was a revolving door in phin land. We are a running team first and passing team 2nd. A NT along with ILB will be next count on it be draft or FA. I keep worrying about the secondary myself and will be most intested on how that turns out. I was surprised last year.

how much money you guys think he can get?

a lot, but with the crop of centers in the draft, and a few veteran FAs... i think one team won't need to break the bank, especially if this team interests him from a personnal perspective (weather, location, coaches, former teammates on that team, etc etc)

awesome, i think we wind up giving him the similar deal we gave to smiley

don't expect us to break the bank on him... they will throw him a lot of money but he won't be one of the best paid at the position. This draft offers a lot of quality centers so the plan B is in fact plan 1b IMO...

what??? if we really want him we're gonna have to make him the highest paid center in the game. someone will make that kind of offer to him if we don't.

if you decide a guy is a must have in free agency you either go all out or watch him go elsewhere.

I really hope I come back from school tomorrow, seeing a thread called " JASON BROWN SIGNED BY MIAMI! "

You wont. Because free agency doesnt begin until February 27th at midnight.

I really hope I come back from school tomorrow, seeing a thread called " JASON BROWN SIGNED BY MIAMI! "

i'd put the chance of that at 0.0 seeeing how we can't even offer him a contract til feb 27th.

The most interesting part of the story is the mention of Donald Thomas and nil mention of Vernon Carey. Writing on the wall perhaps?

This is a great way to get information to a player without tampering. You let him know through the paper that were willing to sign him to a big contract, so basically any contract Baltimore offers him (especially semi low ones) he can decide to wait to see what Miami has to offer.

This is a great way to get information to a player without tampering. You let him know through the paper that were willing to sign him to a big contract, so basically any contract Baltimore offers him (especially semi low ones) he can decide to wait to see what Miami has to offer.

there is no need to communicate in any way, the agents are talking to teams at the combine or even before then

Because its easily doable to pay a kicker 2-3mil as oppossed to paying someone 20 mil.

Correct. And IF they have no U/F/As that they "give a spit" about, why not? TJ's the only one, and I wouldn't want to pay $10 Million or so to a 32-33 year old, possession WR.

LETS GO BROWN-MIAMI!! dun dun...LETS GO BROWN-MIAMI!! dun dun...LETS GO ASO-MIAMI!!! dun dun (snuck that last one in ;) )

Back
Top Bottom