Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

We all should care, who wants to waste another second round pick, especially for a guy who has so much promise. I personally thinks he if he stays on the team after Brown is potentially signed . . . he wins a guard spot . . . and does real well at guard. I definitely wouldn't mind getting a second - third rounder for him either.

ditto that analysis:hump:
should make the acquisition, our offensive line is set. let them compete.

Man oh man I hope we get this guy. Ronnie would finally be able to run the ball without getting clobbered in the backfield!

FO reported interested in J Brown

Dolphins | Interested in J. Brown
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:54:59 -0800
Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins are looking to upgrade the center position and have interest in signing Baltimore Ravens impending free-agent C Jason Brown, according to two people in contact with the team's front office.

Sourced through KFFL

I read this earlier, I also read somewhere that Brown would like an offer from Miami. I know it means nothing because im sure he would like an offer from 32 teams, but could be something.

I read this earlier, I also read somewhere that Brown would like an offer from Miami. I know it means nothing because im sure he would like an offer from 32 teams, but could be something.

Sorry it was reported earlier but this is sourced from KFFL

He supposedly want to be the highest paid center in the NFL...consider he's 25 or 26 and a beast, I guess he deserves it.

damn so basically another wasted pick from 2007. I know Satale may backup center and guard , yea big whoop. I definately hope Donald Thomas comes back strong. Hell who knows Thomas may end up at right tackle if Carey leaves.

He supposedly want to be the highest paid center in the NFL...consider he's 25 or 26 and a beast, I guess he deserves it.

Not sure why he deserves to be the best paid center in the NFL. Shouldn't the best center in the NFl deserve that.

Back
Top Bottom