Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

The upside to signing Jason Brown, other than he's good, is it leaves the first round open for drafting a position other than C. Sign him and let's get a DB in the draft.

If we could land someone like Jason Brown, this offensive line could be set for a long time. Assuming Smiley and Thomas return healthy, all our starters will have long term contracts.

It would be amazing to sign him as a Free Agent and then be able to get a ILB or defensive back in the draft with our first round pick!!!

If we could land someone like Jason Brown, this offensive line could be set for a long time. Assuming Smiley and Thomas return healthy, all our starters will have long term contracts.

Having a big time Oline would really open a lot of options up for our offense, even with the players we have now. I think we could upgrade a few positions (maybe at least get a physical specimen at WR to develope and compete with Ginn/Bess/Cam/London). However, a really good Oline would aid both the passing and rushing attack. Smiley and Thomas SHOULD both be back healthy and ready to go (everyone cross your fingers). Adding a player like Jason Brown to man the middle (with Satele providing valuable depth at G and C) would really give us a formidable line. If we sign Brown a few minutes after the start of FA like we did with Smiley last season I will get up and dance, you can bank on it :lol:

The upside to signing Jason Brown, other than he's good, is it leaves the first round open for drafting a position other than C. Sign him and let's get a DB in the draft.

couldnt agree more.

Hope really hope that we manage to get him. That would make our line a serious group.

Then we get to really see what Ronnie is made of. I think he will have a big year if this happens. 1250 rushing yards, 450 receiving yards, 15 total TDs!!! Sign Jason Brown please!!!! (and Leigh Bodden:up:)

He would be a definite upgrade, but I don't see it happening with him expecting around $8 million/yr.

The best thing about us getting Brown if it happens is that no matter which of the two wins the starting job the other is equally capable of starting at guard. In fact, I believe this past season was Brown's only one at center and he played guard the prior seasons.

that is what i think they are working on put an o line together for years to come, by signing them all to long term deals

I was thinking the same thing but I love see Duke Robinson taken with the 25th pick. If not him I love to see Sintim from Virginia.

althoug I would like to have even a bigger guy than Brown at center, he is definately an upgrade... Satele could push thomas for the starting nod at RG

if we do sign jason, what do we do with Samson, silde him to RG guard or trade him????????????

if we do sign jason, what do we do with Samson, silde him to RG guard or trade him????????????

RG to compete with Thomas... I think from experience at center and RG he would beat out Thomas.... although we ahevnt seen enough from thomas

Back
Top Bottom