Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

do it!
then grab(Boston) B.J. Raji @ NTwho is now probably a high 2nd round pick according to latest reports

do it!
then grab(Boston) B.J. Raji @ NTwho is now probably a high 2nd round pick according to latest reports

Bj Raji prolly wont make it out the top 10, wont make it past 15 and if for some miracle all the NFL execs are smoking the same thing that source of yours is, there is NO WAY in hell he makes it past the Falcons. You can bet your bottom dollar on that!

just reread the article. my mistake, it is improbable that he will fall to the 2nd round but Brace should be available

just reread the article. my mistake, it is improbable that he will fall to the 2nd round but Brace should be available

ya, i knew there was no way that was true. brace isnt half the full NT prospect that Raji is. Raji wont make it out of the top 15.

i read a great break down on a raven site about brown.he said the ravens werent sure what they are going to do.the reason was that brown didnt handle the pitt or the tenn nose guard well.both big big guys.they do have a guard that could move over if needed.i think it will be the ravens lbs first,then brown.it just depends what they have left over.but as much as i want brown .i dont want to pay pro bowl money for him.he is good ,but not great.

i read a great break down on a raven site about brown.he said the ravens werent sure what they are going to do.the reason was that brown didnt handle the pitt or the tenn nose guard well.both big big guys.they do have a guard that could move over if needed.i think it will be the ravens lbs first,then brown.it just depends what they have left over.but as much as i want brown .i dont want to pay pro bowl money for him.he is good ,but not great.

brown wants fanacas deal 5 yr 40 mill, the ravens cant afford to do that. and Tenn runs a 4-3, so they dont have a NT.

brown wants fanacas deal 5 yr 40 mill, the ravens cant afford to do that. and Tenn runs a 4-3, so they dont have a NT.
being the break down was a great one. the tenn tackles are very big.they shift alot over the center.brown didnt handle theses guys well.this will be the main reason the ravens dont pay this guy.they have to play these 4 games every year.why pay a guy big money when he doesnt handle the arch rivals very well?

Last I heard they want to try to get a deal done with Brown before Friday,but what about Lewis I would think they would get something done with Ray it will be intresting to see what happens.

Last I heard they want to try to get a deal done with Brown before Friday,but what about Lewis I would think they would get something done with Ray it will be intresting to see what happens.

They can t afford him, they physicaly cant.

being the break down was a great one. the tenn tackles are very big.they shift alot over the center.brown didnt handle theses guys well.this will be the main reason the ravens dont pay this guy.they have to play these 4 games every year.why pay a guy big money when he doesnt handle the arch rivals very well?

A C is not sopposed to take on a NT all by himself. I dont know what you know about other teams, because you just said the Tenn plays a 3-4, but they have a man by the name of albert Haynesworth, the most dominant Defensive player in the league when he wants to be. he requires a double team virtually every play. and Casey Hampton, the NT for the #1 defensed and world champion Steelers, is also one of the best at his position. so please recognize these or do some research before saying that Brown isnt good because he couldnt handle one of the best NT and Dt in the league by himself

Back
Top Bottom