Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

The guys is gonna be worth more than what he is worth cause of his ability to play C and G. Look it would not surprise me if we are already talking contract with this guys agent. Similiar to how Smiley was signed last year.

do we really want to sign someone who doesnt want to play the position we are signing him for... IMO very disappointing news.

I don't think it's a question of him not wanting to play C as much as it's a matter of he has more cash value if he's a G. Pay him guard money and he will play C every day of the week I'm willing to bet.

Guys nobody has said he does not want to play C. The kid wants G money not C. That is all that has been reported. You guys need to learn how to read.

Remember this is if Baltimore does not sign him, The Agent of Brown said Baltimore would sign either Brown or his other Client Scott. Before Free Agency.

Miami would have the highest paid C,RT and LT in the NFL. Can you tell Coach is an OL Coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ronnie and Ricky would love to have Penny touching his butt!

i dont want to over pay ANYONE.
but i dont want a lack of talent with left over money under the cap either.

He played G first before moving to C... the fact that he can play both is a plus.

Sign me up

With Smiley and Thomas coming back does anyone think we should pay high $ for another lineman with their contracts along with Carey's new $ and the highest paid lineman in NFL history with Jake?

With Smiley and Thomas coming back does anyone think we should pay high $ for another lineman with their contracts along with Carey's new $ and the highest paid lineman in NFL history with Jake?

yes, i think everyone does, because we still cant run the ball

clear.gif

Sure, why not? Quality center (brown), quality backup center in Satele who can play guard? Also, how good is smiley going to be coming off the injury? I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom