Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

postermaster said:
No offense, but Italy its not an easy team and its not even worse after playing against the US, who lost 3 - 0 in their first game...

I know Italy isn't an easy team. If you would've been here since Day 1 of the WC you would know that most of the Posters on this site who post about Soccer are indeed very knowledgable about the beautiful game.

postermaster said:
Homerism?, they won 3 - 1 to Iran, now, Angola was the team #32 of 32 teams of qualifying to the World Cup, 3 - 1 is not homerism, you will see...

By the way, what are your predictions of Italy vs. USA on Saturday?

Depends on what USA team shows up.

Prime Time said:
Why wouldn't you just do this in the Official World Cup Thread? I see this being merged into there soon. No point to have this.

Oh, I see your point, you are mad because we've got a better defensive man than "Oguchi Owachinango con Limon y Sal" that its called Rafael Marquez in our team...

Don't worry, being reallistics, its very difficult that US will get to the next round with Czech and Italy in their group, maybe in other 4 years...

postermaster said:
Oh, I see your point, you are mad because we've got a better defensive man than "Oguchi Owachinango con Limon y Sal" that its called Rafael Marquez in our team...

Don't worry, being reallistics, its very difficult that US will get to the next round with Czech and Italy in their group, maybe in other 4 years...

i going to laugh when Portugal puts the smack on mexico

Mindwarp said:
i going to laugh when Portugal puts the smack on mexico

Ok, we will win, but even if we draw or lose, we will get to the other round, then, Ill laugh when Italy and Czech smack on USA...

By the way Amars, US could have done something about that Rosicky's shoot, maybe not the goalkeeper, but Tamagochi Owinawa and the other defensive players could just not give him all the space he wanted to shoot, if you do that again against Italy, they could score even from midfield, its not too difficult, just dont give the shooters so many space to shoot, it wasn't Kasey's fault it was defensive linemen's fault...

I know what you mean, that was an unstopable shoot, but who let him make that shoot?

postermaster said:
Ok, we will win, but even if we draw or lose, we will get to the other round, then, Ill laugh when Italy and Czech smack on USA...

By the way Amars, US could have done something about that Rosicky's shoot, maybe not the goalkeeper, but Tamagochi Owinawa and the other defensive players could just not give him all the space he wanted to shoot, if you do that again against Italy, they could score even from midfield, its not too difficult, just dont give the shooters so many space to shoot, it wasn't Kasey's fault it was defensive linemen's fault...

There were alot of problems everwhere on the field that day.

dominizzo said:
I say Italy 4 USA 0
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Here to your ARGENTINA
clear.gif

And I like ARG

There is no way USA wins to Italy!! Italy is to strong!!

I cannot wait Friday!! Argentina VS Serbia MG WOOW

Riquelme will score GOOOO GENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom