Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

dominizzo said:
Mexico Chokes!!

And BTW Argentina and Italy have the best Defensive lines in the tourney Ask Anyone

Mexico wont choke again (hopefully)

We drawed Italy and Argentina 1 - 1, the last time we played against each other and both were in huge competitions, such as the 2002 world cup and the 2005 confederations cup..., which means that we let just 1 goal from each team, each team with great forwards and great quality...

We also won to Brazil 1 - 0 in that same confederations cup, with all their stars less Ronaldo, but Ronaldinho, Adriano, Kaka, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Ze Roberto, Robinho and all their stars played that game...

postermaster said:
Mexico wont choke again (hopefully)

We drawed Italy and Argentina 1 - 1, the last time we played against each other and both were in huge competitions, such as the 2002 world cup and the 2005 confederations cup...

Im italian but my HEart is in Argentina since i was 15!! I grew up watching BAtistuta Cannigia and Company!!

Well you better hope they play better because they didnt play as good as they are capable of.

dominizzo said:
Mexico Chokes!!

And BTW Argentina and Italy have the best Defensive lines in the tourney Ask Anyone

The only way that Mexico doesnt chokes is that they play against the best teams in the world, such as Brazil, Italiy, Germany, Czech, Argentina, Spain etc...

We can show better football than those teams when we play against them, but each time that we play against average or bad teams in the "elimination rounds" we lose...

:wink:
postermaster said:
The only way that Mexico doesnt chokes is that they play against the best teams in the world, such as Brazil, Italiy, Germany, Czech, Argentina, Spain etc...

We can show better football than those teams when we play against them, but each time that we play against average or bad teams in the "elimination rounds" we lose...

Id love Argentina VS MExico

dominizzo said:
heheh kool!!

But u have to admit I cannot stand Brazil

YUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

No, I love Brazil, but their weak point is that they play so good, that they make errors, such as giving more effect to the ball in a change of side-game that the reciever of the ball could not recieve it well because of the effect, but its funny to see a team mistaking due to their greatness...

postermaster said:
No, I love Brazil, but their weak point is that they play so good, that they make errors, such as giving more effect to the ball in a change of side-game that the reciever of the ball could not recieve it well because of the effect, but its funny to see a team mistaking due to their greatness...

So tell me if Italy and Argentina finsih who plays who?

im a lil lost on this?

Back
Top Bottom