Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

I hope Brazil doesn't win it and you can't say with a 100% guarntee that they will. I may be new to soccer but I know that in any sport the mighty team doesn't always win

Official US Status In The World Cup Thread

US to qualify: (counting the actual or current difference of goals...)

*If US loses today:

a)With a win or draw of the Czech against Italy, US is disqualifyed :evil:

b) US will have to wait for Italy "kill" literally the Czechs for more than 4 goals...

*If US draws today:

a)US will have to win to Ghana for more than 4 goals (the difference of goals between US and Czech)

*If US wins today:

a)With a win US against Ghana and Italy wins or draws against Czech, Us is in the next round...

b)If Czech wins to Italy, basically US is eliminated because of the difference of goals (4 goals)

Mexico's Official status:

Mexico to qualify: (counting the goals difference right now...)

(1st seed for Mexico If Mexico wins to Portugal)

a)Mexico has to win or draw against Portugal on Wednessday (2nd seed if we draw, 1st seed if we win...)

b)If Mexico lose on Wednessday, Angola has to lose or draw against Iran on Wednessday (Mexico would qualify in 2nd seed)

c)If Angola wins against Iran it has to be for less than 3 goals (because they are -1 and we are +2) (If they win for less than 3 goals, and Mexico loses against Portugal, Mexico would qualify in 2nd seed)

This will be merged into the WC Thread...why didn't you just post it in there?

Prime Time said:
This will be merged into the WC Thread...why didn't you just post it in there?

Because nobody would have immediately readi it there..., instead here we can make a comparisson against Mexico and US for advancing to the next round...

To bad I cant join you guys for hopefully a good game and a upset tommorrow but I am the godfather of my fiance sister so of all days the mom decided to have the cermony tommorrow at 12:00pst.:tantrum: I will record it and watch it on the replay. Maybe me not watching the game will bring good luck to the US. :rolleyes: Im very supersticious.

I don't know If I'll be on the boards either..I will try my best but I doubt I'll be able to be on the boards.

clear.gif

caption this pic

Prime Time said:
I don't know If I'll be on the boards either..I will try my best but I doubt I'll be able to be on the boards.

You don't want to see your team get crushed huh?:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom