Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

HysterikiLL said:
clear.gif

caption this pic

- "If I'd be beef, I'd be a good seller..."

guatemalanfan said:
Mexico will be in the next round
US wont be there

I also think so, but if Mexico wants to get to quarters, they have to play against Netherland (pass in the 1st seed), otherwise we will play against Argentina (pass in the 2nd seed), but the good thing there is that if we win to Argentina, we would play the quarters against the winner of Sweeden (If he gets second of his group, which is likely) or Ecuador (If he passes in 1st place of their group, which he is now, he needs a draw or a win against Germany to remain in first, otherwise we would play quarters against the winner of Germany or Sweeden)

Mexico will have it very tough in the round of 16. I don't see them making it to the final 8. I don't see any easy games except for the France and Spain groups should have an easier crossover

wpgfishfan said:
Mexico will have it very tough in the round of 16. I don't see them making it to the final 8. I don't see any easy games except for the France and Spain groups should have an easier crossover

Welcome to my ignore list...

J/K:tongue:

wpgfishfan said:

Mexico won't be tough at all if they play like they did verus Angola. They need Borghetti (sp?) back and play like they did the first game except better. They've played to average at best teams and let up a goal to Iran and tied with Angola. Not the results u'd expect if u asked me.

Exactly. And they might still not advance out of the Group Stage. If Angola beats Iran (which isn't too difficult) and Portugal beats Mexico, it'll come down to GD between Angola and Mexico for 2nd place.

Prime Time said:
Exactly. And they might still not advance out of the Group Stage. If Angola beats Iran (which isn't too difficult) and Portugal beats Mexico, it'll come down to GD between Angola and Mexico for 2nd place.

:tongueout

MARINO1384 said:
Mexico won't be tough at all if they play like they did verus Angola. They need Borghetti (sp?) back and play like they did the first game except better. They've played to average at best teams and let up a goal to Iran and tied with Angola. Not the results u'd expect if u asked me.

Mexico tends to play great vs great teams, so I'm expecting a win vs Portugal

Prime Time said:

Yes, Mexico has to loose and Angola has to win to Portugal for more than 3 goals...

Wait seated..., you could get tired...

postermaster said:
Yes, Mexico has to loose and Angola has to win to Portugal for more than 3 goals...

Wait seated..., you could get tired...

Has to win to Portugal? Angola plays Iran. You sure you're not the one that's tired? :lol:

Prime Time said:
Has to win to Portugal? Angola plays Iran. You sure you're not the one that's tired? :lol:

Very sure:

You see Angola as a great team, because they tied to Mexico (great achievement) and they lost to Portugal just by one goal, thats why you say they could win to Iran, Angola plays with a line of 10 defenses, THEY HASN'T SCORE IN THE WHOLE WC!!!, Mexico won to Iran for just 2 goals as the same as Portugal..., Angola will win to Iran for MORE than 3 goals? and Mexico lose against Portugal?, I bet you Mexico will win and pass in the 1st seed to the next round!

Things to happen for Mexico to be disqualifyed:

a) Mexico loses to Portugal, not even tie, LOSE!!!

b)Iran, a team that has been defeated for 2 goals against Mexico and 2 goals against Portugal will lose by MORE than 3 goals to "Angola", a team that hasn't score in the whole WC, because they defend with 10 men + the keeper...

I told you: wait seated!

Back
Top Bottom