Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

Dang has this turned into the fight over mexico's team thread. By the way Primetime, still feeling confident about that bet :tongue:

dominizzo said:
Argentinaaaaaaaaaa Tommorowwwwwwwwwwww

Riquelme Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

But your boys in blue have no chance against my Brasilians, D :D

TotoreMexico said:
You have played vs Paraguay and T&T, wow! quite a feat!:eek:
Considering how recently T&T beat Mexico scoring twice against your wonderful defense maybe it is?

No Quelonio I am not, but I must keep the faith....

@@@ said:
Considering how recently T&T beat Mexico scoring twice against your wonderful defense maybe it is?

That game was the last of the qualifyers, Mexico was already qualified, and we played with a combination of our second and third team... :shakeno:

Our best defensive guys didn't play, such as Rafael Marquez, Carlos Salcido, Ricardo Osorio and the former starters...

By the way we scored to the without Jared Borghetti, Omar Bravo, Francisco Fonseca, Guillermo Franco and the former starters...

In midfield we only had one former starter, Ramon Morales, which was the only starter (first team) in addition with the goalkeeper Oswaldo Sanchez on the field (we only played with 2 former starters, the rest was a combination of the second and third team...

But anyway, a loss is a loss and it hurted me a lot!!!, but they are still bad...

postermaster said:
That game was the last of the qualifyers, Mexico was already qualified, and we played with a combination of our second and third team... :shakeno:

Excuses..:cough:

postermaster said:

Our best defensive guys didn't play, such as Rafael Marquez, Carlos Salcido, Ricardo Osorio and the former starters...

By the way we scored to the without Jared Borghetti, Omar Bravo, Francisco Fonseca, Guillermo Franco and the former starters...

In midfield we only had one former starter, Ramon Morales, which was the only starter (first team) in addition with the goalkeeper Oswaldo Sanchez on the field (we only played with 2 former starters, the rest was a combination of the second and third team...

But anyway, a loss is a loss and it hurted me a lot!!!, but they are still bad...
I can't find anymore details on the game and since you bothered to reply i've no reason to doubt your version of events. Good luck to your boys tonight :up:

@@@ said:
I can't find anymore details on the game and since you bothered to reply i've no reason to doubt your version of events. Good luck to your boys tonight :up:

Thank you @@@, Im confident that we will win by a difference of 2 goals...

touborg said:
I'd put Serbia and Montenegro on that list. They have one of the absolute best defenses in the world.

Yes, you are right, Argentina could just score 6 goals to them...

HysterikiLL said:
Riquelme Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

But your boys in blue have no chance against my Brasilians, D :D
get over yourself, Brazil is not going to win the cup this year

Back
Top Bottom