MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
I honestly couldn't care less. I think the guy is a drama queen and really needs to perform to live up to the hype. If he was smart he'd go to Michigan because Rich Rod's system fits him best.

He already said he doesn't want to go to a place where he is the starter right away. He said he fine learning the offense and getting used like Tebow in his freshman year.

I honestly couldn't care less. I think the guy is a drama queen and really needs to perform to live up to the hype. If he was smart he'd go to Michigan because Rich Rod's system fits him best.
The Thanks is for being part of the 2% on this planet to get that phrase correct.:up:

He already said he doesn't want to go to a place where he is the starter right away. He said he fine learning the offense and getting used like Tebow in his freshman year.

I didn't say anything about him being the starter right away. I said go where the system is that best uses his abilities. If he performs well enough to earn the starting spot from the beginning then so be it. If he doesn't feel like he can handle it well then thats a whole separate issue and maybe he shouldn't be given all the attention that he is given in the first place.

I didn't say anything about him being the starter right away. I said go where the system is that best uses his abilities. If he performs well enough to earn the starting spot from the beginning then so be it. If he doesn't feel like he can handle it well then thats a whole separate issue and maybe he shouldn't be given all the attention that he is given in the first place.

You act like Ohio St will not focus on his ability's. For in fact they used a spread with Troy Smith in 05 where he threw 16 TD's and had 11 rushing. The very next year he only had 1 rushing TD and 30 Passing and on his way to the Heisman. Ohio St will use Pryor properly.

Your right he shouldn't be given all this attention. After all he is a kid and his trying to make the best decision for himself. The Media is hyping this kid up. To much hype for him IMO.

You act like Ohio St will not focus on his ability's. For in fact they used a spread with Troy Smith in 05 where he threw 16 TD's and had 11 rushing. The very next year he only had 1 rushing TD and 30 Passing and on his way to the Heisman. Ohio St will use Pryor properly.

Your right he shouldn't be given all this attention. After all he is a kid and his trying to make the best decision for himself. The Media is hyping this kid up. To much hype for him IMO.

I'm not acting like anything bro. All I'm saying is that I think Rich Rod runs the spread better than Tressel would. Of course any good coach is gonna adjust to their personnel. This kid is much more of a runner than Troy Smith ever was. His role model is Pat White and he is alot like him in regards to his game, better runner than passer. Regardless where ever he ends up I'm sure the coaches will use him the best way they think he fits. Like I said I don't really care, haven't paid much attention to the "Race for Pryor".

I'm not acting like anything bro. All I'm saying is that I think Rich Rod runs the spread better than Tressel would. Of course any good coach is gonna adjust to their personnel. This kid is much more of a runner than Troy Smith ever was. His role model is Pat White and he is alot like him in regards to his game, better runner than passer. Regardless where ever he ends up I'm sure the coaches will use him the best way they think he fits. Like I said I don't really care, haven't paid much attention to the "Race for Pryor".

Well I do agree teams who run the spread can run it better and he probably would be a beast in a spread system. I think he could be deadly if he developed as a passer he could really dominate. Now think if he went to Michigan or Oregon and tore it up. Goes into his senior year and tears his knee. Knowing the spread he really hasn't developed as a QB. Now if went to Ohio St we would use his legs but not 75% or more like other schools. Not saying he is injury exempt at Ohio St but atleast JT would develope him more for the NFL than a Spread type school.

I do agree though Pryor would kill at Michigan or Oregon but I do believe he is a Buckeye from what I'm hearing.

Tyrelle Pryor??

Anyone here ANYTHING about his intention?? Last I heard he stated he wanted to win the heisman, and play QB in the NFL..so doesnt that make his decision a little more obvious?? I mean Ohio State has produces more draft picks than anyone, they run a pro set offense, and has been been to 3 BCS games in 5 years...

I know his dad wants him to stay home and go to Penn State but that program is to wish washy if you ask me..

thoughts?

Well the latest is his dad is now on board of his choice. Right now he still playing Basketball so he isn't visiting no one yet. Probably wont hear him announce until March.

Thanx, getting that guy will help our 08 campaign tremendously aswell as other years obv., but I think he can maybe de-throne the erratic Boeckman in time for the USC game...guess we gotta get'm first!

Actually I think Henton will take over if Boeckman screws up. I think we will use TP his first year on end arounds or at WR. I also think Henton gets the nod over TP as starter next year but TP will probably see action in games as QB if were beating teams.

Actually I think Henton will take over if Boeckman screws up. I think we will use TP his first year on end arounds or at WR. I also think Henton gets the nod over TP as starter next year but TP will probably see action in games as QB if were beating teams.

Anyone but Boeckman, I think we saw the REAL Todd the last 4 games of the year, we cant win a national title with that guy.

Anyone here ANYTHING about his intention?? Last I heard he stated he wanted to win the heisman, and play QB in the NFL..so doesnt that make his decision a little more obvious?? I mean Ohio State has produces more draft picks than anyone, they run a pro set offense, and has been been to 3 BCS games in 5 years...

I know his dad wants him to stay home and go to Penn State but that program is to wish washy if you ask me..

thoughts?

Wow, no bias there. :lol:

What makes you say PSU has a "wish washy program"?

If he wants to go to the NFL he is better off staying away from a R Rodriguez system.

Back
Top Bottom