MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
He is the type of player that can't say no or just does not care to lie?

Can't develope into a pro qb in the spread? Please!!! That is crazy talk. Just becuase an offense is not a pro system does not mean that you can't be a pro qb. There are plenty of qb's that have run the spread and gone to the NFL. Besides Pryor is not exactly a pro style qb and should use his legs a lot.

You just have been ****y with the success that OSU has been having and I am not talking about just recruiting. Its no big deal as there are quite of few that get ****y around here (I might be one lol).

Pryor wants to play both sports and it might be hard but he is gunna try and do it.

Don't put to much stock in the media. He wants to make the best choice for him. Its not his fault the media is listening to every word.

The NFL disagrees. How many Spread QB's are actually proven passers?

Jury is still out on VY and JaMarcus. Not saying a spread QB couldn't be a pro style in the NFL just its not really helping them for the Pros. Why isnt he a pro style QB? He certainly can become one, has the arm, has the size, his speed is what is killer.

Yeah I'm ****y about getting blown out in back-to-back NCG. Listen Florida, LSU they can all talk about beating Ohio St. Frankly I'm over it. I love the success that Ohio St is having. Why shouldn't I be happy? I wasn't expecting a visit to the BCS title game this year, I was expecting atleast 2 losses and a Rose Bowl visit seeing how this was our reloading year.

I guess I could come off ****y to some. but whatever.

Well its not real hard to say no comment rather than one thing and the next day another. Its not our fault that we believe someone can actually tell the truth.

You forgot Alex Smith. Also the spread is just now really starting to take off. The jury is out on a lot of guys who were in some form of the spread. However just becuase a QB does not play in a pro-style does not mean they won't be a good pro. Pryor has a lot of talent but that does not mean a lot unless it show on the field.

I am not saying being ****y is a horrible thing just something I noticed. You can relax

Well its not real hard to say no comment rather than one thing and the next day another. Its not our fault that we believe someone can actually tell the truth.

You forgot Alex Smith. Also the spread is just now really starting to take off. The jury is out on a lot of guys who were in some form of the spread. However just becuase a QB does not play in a pro-style does not mean they won't be a good pro. Pryor has a lot of talent but that does not mean a lot unless it show on the field.

I am not saying being ****y is a horrible thing just something I noticed. You can relax

Can you really say that? I mean put yourself in his shoes. Getting calls every day from different colleges, The media watching your every move. Hard to say that.

Really Alex Smith? Not sure if thats a good argument. I didn't say that all I said is the Spread doesn't really help QB's prepare for the NFL.

Really though its the first time Ive been called ****y. I really don't get why.

Ummm yeah I really can say that. Look at what Julio Jones did. Because u get a lot of attention is no excuse.

Alex Smith played in the spread and it helped him get to the NFL. There are a lot of multiple offenses in the NFL. Some may help more than others but if he gets drafted by a team that did not run the same thing it did not help.

I did not mean it as a insult. You just seemed ****y as of late.

If I were a QB I'd rather play in a pro-style offense than the spread. The spread is a QB friendly system that inflates your stats and isnt really run in the pros. I'd imagine the more time you spend in a pro-style offense the more prepared you'd be to run one when you get drafted, and the fewer questions NFL scouts will have about your abilities.

You can still make the NFL coming from a team that runs the spread, obviously, but that doesnt mean it isnt a little harder for you to adjust, or that you're not hurting your development some.

If I were a QB I'd rather play in a pro-style offense than the spread. The spread is a QB friendly system that inflates your stats and isnt really run in the pros. I'd imagine the more time you spend in a pro-style offense the more prepared you'd be to run one when you get drafted, and the fewer questions NFL scouts will have about your abilities.

You can still make the NFL coming from a team that runs the spread, obviously, but that doesnt mean it isnt a little harder for you to adjust, or that you're not hurting your development some.

I wish I could explain things like you :lol::up:

I would agree with almost everything u said. However I am also thinking about only Pryor who is more of a running qb. I just think he is perfectly suited for the spread

I would agree with almost everything u said. However I am also thinking about only Pryor who is more of a running qb. I just think he is perfectly suited for the spread

I agree with that. However he has stated he is not thrilled running the spread.

Don't know how credible the writer is. I think after he visits Penn St he will announce that he is going to Ohio St. TP really wasn't a fan on how they went after his dad. I think he is giving them the a official visit to make his dad happy. I mean he went to HV on some unofficial visits and wasn't wowed.

I also like the confidence the coaching staff and the players have.

I mean he went to HV on some unofficial visits and wasn't wowed.
lol ...quit saying that... im pretty much in happy valley and there was never anything said in the past or recent about unofficial visits.
:shakeno: :up:

I hope he ends up going to Penn St only for the fact my friend is a big fan

I hope he ends up going to Penn St only for the fact my friend is a big fan

Really thats THE only reason?

I'm sure you and motion and the other gator fans are going to get a huge kick out of it.

Really thats THE only reason?

I'm sure you and motion and the other gator fans are going to get a huge kick out of it.

I honestly couldn't care less. I think the guy is a drama queen and really needs to perform to live up to the hype. If he was smart he'd go to Michigan because Rich Rod's system fits him best.

Back
Top Bottom