Merged: Tim Brown a free agent/New WR option | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Tim Brown a free agent/New WR option

He's going to the Cowboys! He wants to be closer to his home!

He met with Al Davis and Al Davis informed him he would become the 4th or 5th WR on the Raider's team so he wants to leave or he will hold out. I would like to see him here. He could start incase of injury and would be a nice 3rd string WR, while CC plays the slot. He could teach CC a few things like Carter did.

Did someone suggest we should line up a receiver in a wheelchair? Why the heck hasn't Rick called me? Hmmmmmmmmmm??? :mad:

DrAstroZoom said:
Did someone suggest we should line up a receiver in a wheelchair? Why the heck hasn't Rick called me? Hmmmmmmmmmm??? :mad:
I could equip your chair with a 5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine and you could run a streak on every play at 15-20 MPH. Talking about stretching the field.:roflmao:

Fins2theend said:
I could equip your chair with a 5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine and you could run a streak on every play at 15-20 MPH. Talking about stretching the field.:roflmao:

Outleaping the corners might be a problem.

DrAstroZoom said:
Outleaping the corners might be a problem.

What corner's they will be laying at the LOS with tread marks on their chest. :roflmao: :roflmao:

People really need to stop comparing this with the Cris Carter situation, it makes you all look like fools.

I mean the deal aint gonna happen but if it were, it would be N. O. T. H. I. N. G. like the Cris Carter situation.

Nothing Like it, what-so-ever..

nothing..

Once the Raiders let you go don't you automatically start getting you social security?

Chisel Monkey said:
Once the Raiders let you go don't you automatically start getting you social security?

Not necessarily in Browns case he has been drawing SS for a few years now.

On QAM, Mad Dog said he would pass on Brown. Then Curtis said something like "he's faster when he's not actually moving". I don't know man. This team needs a leader on offense and I think Brown might have a little left in the 'ol tank. Like I said, he's better than Thompson could ever hope to be, so why not?

I'm not advocating picking up Brown, but I'm considering it more heavily after looking up these 2003 stats:

Tim Brown:
567 yards, 2 TDs, 10.9 avg., 3.8 YAC
Derrius Thompson: 359 yards, 0 TDs, 13.8 avg., 1.8 YAC

Hmmmmmmmm ...

16wins4fins said:
no way this guy is like 50

So are Jerry Rice and Brett Favre, does that you mean you would pass up on them? If so... :shakeno:

I wouldn't mind. After losing Ricky, we could use as many threats to add to a 3 or 4 WR set as we could possibly get. Tim Brown wouldn't have to light up the field, just make a few plays that count, a la OJ McDuffie in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom