Merged: Tim Brown a free agent/New WR option | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Tim Brown a free agent/New WR option

He is going to the COWBOYS. He wants to be closer to home. Al Davis (not being a prick for once) is actually going to grant his wish and let him go.

Tim Brown a free agent

WHat do yall think about trying to get Tim Brown in here as a third receiver? Raiders just released him...

dude is like 100 years old...I'll pass...no pun intended.

Tim Brown or Derrius Thompson..................hmmmmmmmmm?
One is old but was good.
One is young but sucks.
I say bring in Brown and see what happens. Maybe he can still be effective in a limited role.

Ego :shakeno: It's a wonderful thing.

"Obviously I've never been a guy who ran 40 yards down the field, but what I do is what I do, he said. "And if my mind-set is still on doing those things, I believe I can still do them, and my mind is certainly toward still playing football."

He probably thinks there is a place for him in Tampa. IMO, Norv made the right decision. He certainly cannot do what Jerry Porter can do in that offense.

I think he will help out, if we can get him for the league min. Then we should snatch him right now.

I still want to see what Derrious(sp) T. has... I heard he is having a big turn around... then again he had a great camp last year =/

He just said he was not a good fit for Norv Turner's offense.

Why would we want him to play in our Norv Turner offense?

BringBackShula said:
WHat do yall think about trying to get Tim Brown in here as a third receiver? Raiders just released him...
if we want a WR who is strong and great in traffic and way toooo slow to play in our O, I w/bring back OG

Although it would look nice. I think it would be a mistake as Chris Carter was. :shakeno:

Brown to Phins

Let's see, adding TB an experienced Hall of Fame bound WR who still has a lot of game working with young studs like Chambers and Boston...that's a no brainer...GET IT DONE!

Brown WAS a good WR, and I emphasize was. His gas tank is running on fumes and would probably be no more of a threat than DT is. I think DT with the pressure off will step up and have a better year as the 3rd WR. Let all thoughts of signing Brown drift off with the smoke from Rickys bong.

nah, thats one thing i think we got enough of, it would be like bringing in chris carter and we all know how succesful that was!

Back
Top Bottom