Merged: TO Threads | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO Threads

Jt0323 said:
Miami is not going to the superbowl even with TO, he said he wants to play with someone like favre, hes not goona settle with gus, if anything i think he will go to Atlanta,
Agreed. Let's look at this seriously. TO just came from a situation where he was the man. No serious threat of a running game, a Coach who loves to throw the ball, a team in serious contention, a seasoned QB to get him the ball, despite what Drew says a top 5 receiver contract this year which would have been extended and rewarded had TO just shut his mouth. In other words, he just came from a dream situation and couldn't make that work. What makes anyone think he'd do better in Miami or elsewhere? Personally, I hope no one signs him. Unlikely, but man it would be great to see the league get united and lock this jack*** out. I do think he'll wind up in Atlanta but won't last long because he won't be able to stand Vick being the man.

What the hell good is it to get a reciever as good as TO (which I don't like)

If you are not going to play a QB that can get him the ball.

Boycott untill Gus is gone. It's time for the madness to end!!!!!!!!

He's a good WR but doesn't matter since we don't have a freaking good QB. If he complains about Donovan McNabb, what's he going to say to Gus? All the Ricky controversy has died down, let's pick up another one. :shakeno: If TO behaves (good luck with that), then he's worth a look.

NO. How could TO be happy with our QB situation if he wasnt happy with McNabb?

Known Advantages or Possible Disadvantages with bringing in T.O.

Personally, I think with the ineffectiveness of the WRs we have, the advantages far outweighs the disadvantages, especially if we can get him without giving up anything or for a low round draft pick (3rd or later).

If we can get a functional quarterback, what is the best scenario of bringing in T.O.? Answer: We have a very good running game matched with a very very good passing game and we go to the playoffs and possibly the Super Bowl.

Worst case scenario? He get's unhappy and he's cut or made inactive and we go 500 sub 500 AGAIN!

Part of T.O.'s problem is that McNabb is and will always be Philly's favorite. He comes to Miami, who does he have to compete with for the limelight? NOBODY, NOBODY!!!

He's going to get open and get his 5-8 catches a game and 1-2 TDs a game or open things up for Chambers or McMichael. They'll benefit from having what the Dolphins haven't had here since Paul Warfield or possibly the Mark's Brothers, A "STAR" receiver. Matter of fact, a "SUPERSTAR" receiver.

Would you rather settle for more of what we have right now or take a chance on T.O. taking us over the offensive hump and helping us get to the Playoofs or the Super Bowl? Which other, AVAILABLE, one player out there can possibly change us into a top caliber football team?

I say we take a shot at getting T.O. What do we have to lose? We can't lose anymore games than we'll lose without him?

Last edited by a moderator:
No more talk about TO. Nothing could happen with him for like, 4 months. Forget about him, there's no point getting ourselves all worked up for it now when there won't be any solid word on the whole thing for four months.

ckparrothead said:
No more talk about TO. Nothing could happen with him for like, 4 months. Forget about him, there's no point getting ourselves all worked up for it now when there won't be any solid word on the whole thing for four months.

Then I still wouldn't want him.

hehateme said:
Agreed. Let's look at this seriously. TO just came from a situation where he was the man. No serious threat of a running game, a Coach who loves to throw the ball, a team in serious contention, a seasoned QB to get him the ball, despite what Drew says a top 5 receiver contract this year which would have been extended and rewarded had TO just shut his mouth. In other words, he just came from a dream situation and couldn't make that work. What makes anyone think he'd do better in Miami or elsewhere? Personally, I hope no one signs him. Unlikely, but man it would be great to see the league get united and lock this jack*** out. I do think he'll wind up in Atlanta but won't last long because he won't be able to stand Vick being the man.
yep then he gose to a new QB and then leaves cause he cant stand him either,:lol: jim rome said it the best, If he played with Favre he would want to go to the Colts and play with Peyton Manning then after a year he would want to go to the Pats and play with Brady and after that he still wont be satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom