Merged: TO Threads | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO Threads

He's 31 and a pain looking for a Buck. Who's throwing to him in Miami?

Buttttttttttttttttttt.....

If we had T.O., think of all the media coverage we'll have! LOL

That's what everyone wants right? :)

mjwenz said:
Buttttttttttttttttttt.....

If we had T.O., think of all the media coverage we'll have! LOL

That's what everyone wants right? :)

No, we don't want media coverage because of T.O.s mouth but because this team is good.
I agree with the sportscenter guys, he will probably be signed by a team on a year to year contract.

PHP:
Jt0323 said:
i dont want another TO to the dolphins thread period :lol:

what you want and what you will get are two different things. i wanted to be fin heaven's most affable and sagaious fan but that is fine. look i am so desperate to win it all that i am officially willing to roll the dice on T.O. so on behalf of all the dolphin fans I would like to say ROLL OUT THE AQUA CARPET AND STRIKE UP THE TROMBONE .

seriously folks we need sage and terrel owens . if this were to hapen you have my personal gurantee that we will go to the superbowl. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I take him in a second. I don't care what he does off the field on the field he gives everything and is a top 3 wideout. Does anyone think the Eagles are a better team without him?

I'd say.. no.

His antics and media personallity alone will be a distraction to the team. And if he doesn't like his QB he won't be afraid to say so. And if he doesn't get the ball he'll whine and moan.

t.o is an idiot BUT he knows he has 1 more chance and he will have to shut his mouth to every play agian, i would not be agianst a 3year deal with the ability to cut him when ever we want with no cap hit. bottom line t.o is a dumb azz but he is the best wr in the game and we need help, so yes i would entertain the idea and i think alot more teams will have intrest than you think.

nolefin said:
t.o is an idiot BUT he knows he has 1 more chance and he will have to shut his mouth to every play agian, i would not be agianst a 3year deal with the ability to cut him when ever we want with no cap hit. bottom line t.o is a dumb azz but he is the best wr in the game and we need help, so yes i would entertain the idea and i think alot more teams will have intrest than you think.

I agree.

it can be another RW type situation. a great player for not a lot of money.

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
PHP:

what you want and what you will get are two different things. i wanted to be fin heaven's most affable and sagaious fan but that is fine. look i am so desperate to win it all that i am officially willing to roll the dice on T.O. so on behalf of all the dolphin fans I would like to say ROLL OUT THE AQUA CARPET AND STRIKE UP THE TROMBONE .

seriously folks we need sage and terrel owens . if this were to hapen you have my personal gurantee that we will go to the superbowl. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Miami is not going to the superbowl even with TO, he said he wants to play with someone like favre, hes not goona settle with gus, if anything i think he will go to Atlanta,

I've never met Terrell Owens, but after all his antics since that playoff game against
Green Bay when he mad that great catch, he has been the biggest jerk I have ever seen. I swear I never knew a person like this existed. He must have been a test tube
baby or some kind of man made cloning project. I wouldn't want this thing on any team I root for.

Back
Top Bottom