Merged: TO Threads | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO Threads

We dont need to trade Ricky. We can apply for TO if we want to next season. I suggest to not do so.

005 said:
Since 56% of ESPN.com visitors would prefer someone who just can't shut his stupid trap over someone who commits crimes such as say.... oh, I dunno, spousal abuse while his wife is pregnant, I have this trade suggestion:

Randy McMichael for Terrell Owens. Give me T.O. over Randy any day of the week. And because there's no 'wife' in 'team.'

Thats another issue all together.. And your comment is more directed at a personal nature, than as to why and who makes a better "teammate"

There are many people in the public realm who have done questionable and perhaps unappropriate things.

005 said:
Since 56% of ESPN.com visitors would prefer someone who just can't shut his stupid trap over someone who commits crimes such as say.... oh, I dunno, spousal abuse while his wife is pregnant, I have this trade suggestion:

Randy McMichael for Terrell Owens. Give me T.O. over Randy any day of the week. And because there's no 'wife' in 'team.'

Shut Up...
Before I make you my OJ spouse :D

Eagles should have traded for Booker. They could have sent TO to the home of scrub QB's (Cleo not included...yet), he would have to play for Mad Dog Saban, and Chambers could finally play his real position, #2 WR.

I'm not saying T.O. should not have been suspended. Clearly, he should have if he's getting instigating fistfights in the locker room. All I'm saying is that as much of a whiny kid as T.O. is and as evil as marijuana is, I think we put up with much worse from other players. And I think the Eagles organization comes out looking like fools, and ESPN are even bigger fools for saying the Eagles immediately are a better team.

uh ohh or yes for t.o?

Ok I was reading up on PFT for the first time just now and came across the T.O. situation and possiblities and one said, denver woudl give him a 1 year option and the other team that is a possiblity is miami due to his radio show in miami, home, and drew rosenhaus home. they said ...."

Another team to consider is the Dolphins. T.O. has a soft spot for South Florida, home of his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. Also, Owens has been a regular on talk radio in Miami, with a weekly appearance this season on 790 AM. The Nicktator hasn't exactly amassed a crew of choir boys in Miami, and if Saban can manage the personalities that already are in the building, he arguably can handle Owens, too. "

What do you guys thinK? i dono honestly. Awesome pick up yet kinda scary at the same time. I think would insanely make CC a better WR but i dont htnk him and McMike woudl get along cuz mcmike is like owens wiht a big mouth but not newhere near him. Plus, we nevre seem to be a team that uses WR/playmakers and stars like other teams so he wont be gettin the ball much n will start B****ing.​

NO unless you take out his vocal chords and change his name to chad johnson

You guys are going to get all over me, but yes! For a 3 yr. deal for the vet minimum loaded with insentives. If he talks trash he gets cut on the spot and goes home bare a$$!

Theres a chance of TO coming to Miami because he talks to Dan LeBatard on the phone for 15 minutes a week? Riiiiiiiiiight

NO to T.O. I hope nobody wants him after this. Not likely though.

Back
Top Bottom