MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

Tom Shady wins again. Well at least we don't have to hear any excuses when we take the AFC title this year.

Yeah just heard it on the radio myself. **** him. We beat the Pats with him then.

Not gonna change much anyway. Even if the Patriots went 0-4 which you know they wouldn't, Brady would have come back and balled. Let him get rocked by the AFCE d-lines.

I agree with you, this doesn't change a thing for the Dolphins. People can argue integrity of the league blah blah blah, but at this point I don't give a ****. I just want this team to shut up the critics and kick some ass this year, NO EXCUSES

guy destroys his phone they make up some straight bs explanations for texts and they get away with it

unreal

and belichick the biggest cheat in football skates too

guy destroys his phone they make up some straight bs explanations for texts and they get away with it

unreal

and belichick the biggest cheat in football skates too

I can't wait for the day everyone else realizes what a cheat Billy is. From spy gate, locker room bugs, deflate gate, and all the other **** he's done we don't know about yet. This guy will be revealed as the biggest cheat the game has ever known.

So does this mean that deflate really is a term for losing weight lol.

I don't really care if he plays or not. Doesn't effect us because we would have faced him twice regardless but it certainly sends a message that cheating in the NFL is allowed if you can make a big enough stink about it.

God, I am going to hate going into town this weekend. All of the Brady C**K riders will be in full effect. The Facebook posts have already started.
Such complete and utter BS.

This was the plan all along.

That's why it was 4 games - 4 games is excessive. If goodwill gave him 1 or 2, the judge would have upheld it.

Cheaters get off with it again

Judge throws out Brady suspenson.... how funny.

Back
Top Bottom